We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Signing In!

kattygirl
Signing In!

Everytime I want to comment or ask a question almost everytime I have to sign in after my initial sign in? Is there a way this can be fixed so that if I'm commenting on several different things I do not have to constantly re-sign in? Thank You Kathy Fischer.

Chester, United...
reviews: 48
1. Re: Signing In!

Are you linked to Facebook??

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto, TripAdvisor Support
reviews: 65
2. Re: Signing In!

Hi kattygirl;

When you first log on to TripAdvisor, ensure that you are placing a check mark in the box "Keep me signed in..."

Other users have noted a similar problem if they use the same computer for Facebook, that they do for TripAdvisor.

Be sure to log out of Facebook, and then close your browser. Re-open your browser and then log in to TripAdvisor.

Best Regards

Chester, United...
reviews: 31
3. Re: Signing In!

I am having this problem but I don,t use Facebook,also I always tick the box.Any suggestions?

Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for TripAdvisor Support
reviews: 28
4. Re: Signing In!

Turk...

Do you happen to have any setting or security software that may be deleted g your cookies? That can also cause this problem.

Chester, United...
reviews: 31
5. Re: Signing In!

Hi PDXNoah,thanks for the reply.I have had Macafee for years with out a problem so don't think it is that but come to think of it I have down loaded some things lately that required cookies,These are usually conected to Trip Adviser.

Edited: 3:17 pm, January 14, 2013
6. Re: Signing In!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, January 16, 2014