We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Missing photos

Hockessin, Delaware
reviews: 16
Missing photos

I just reviewed The Grand Hotel New Delhi and attached 10 photos. None of them were posted. Why are they missing from my review?

Kihei, Hawaii
reviews: 111
1. Re: Missing photos

you double posted maybe you wanna drop one. I checked and dont see them. you can just add them again if you have the pics available.

Edited: 10:53 pm, March 28, 2012
West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto, TripAdvisor Support
reviews: 64
2. Re: Missing photos

Hi TellyGabriel;

Unlike the reviews, which are vetted semi-automatically, each photo must be vetted by TA staff one at a time. As the content of photographs are being looked at more carefully, it will add to the time that it takes for them to be processed and posted to the site.

I would suggest waiting 3-5 business days, after your review is posted, before contacting TA staff about your photos. It may just be a matter of time before they are added to your review.

Best Regards

Mount Gambier...
reviews: 1
3. Re: Missing photos

Hi Tripadvisor,

I posted photos with my first review (Club Med Cherating Beach) and they did not go live when the review did. As a result, I reloaded the images but am still waiting. Can you help.

Thanks.

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto, TripAdvisor Support
reviews: 64
4. Re: Missing photos

Hi Trace-and-John;

This forum, like all the forums on TripAdvisor, is member driven, peer-to-peer assistance. It is NOT an effective way of contacting TA staff.

How long has your review been "live" on the site ?

Best Regards

Mount Gambier...
5. Re: Missing photos

I loaded my photographs the same day of the review, that being about the 3rd of February.

Thanks.

Trace

Mount Gambier...
6. Re: Missing photos

How do I contact a TA staff member re: this issue?

Thanks,

Trace

7. Re: Missing photos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 20, 2014