We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Edit review

Middlewich, United...
reviews: 66
Edit review

I recently asked for a review to be removed so that I could edit it as I had made incorrect statements. I have not received any notification that this has been done

UK
reviews: 81
1. Re: Edit review

Has it been removed ?

Middlewich, United...
reviews: 66
2. Re: Edit review

Yes it has been removed now. Thank you

Regards

Geoff

Houston, Texas
reviews: 13
3. Re: Edit review

How do you edit your own review??

Torremolinos, Spain
4. Re: Edit review

dbt

If you read the OP you'll know that you have to ask for your review to be removed in order that you can resubmit an edited version.

Here is the link to enable you to do that:

tripadvisor.co.uk/help/can_i_edit_my_review

For future information there is a link to the Help Center at the bottom of every page. This resource contains many answers to commonly asked questions and also links with which to contact TA Staff directly should the need arise.

CB

5. Re: Edit review

How can I edit my review??

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for TripAdvisor Support
reviews: 59
6. Re: Edit review

Hi badwi,

Welcome to the forum.

Please read Post 4 as it applies to you as well. You can't edit a review; you need to request to have it removed and resubmit. If you click on the blue link in Post 4, there's a link to remove your review in the information.

L4

7. Re: Edit review

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:15 pm, December 16, 2013