We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Upload photos using IPad

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 29
Upload photos using IPad

I can't upload photos using my iPad. For some reason, the browse button is disabled, only the caption portion is available. What is a photo caption without photos? HELP please. Thanks!

116 replies to this topic
Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete, TripAdvisor Support
reviews: 132
61. Re: Upload photos using IPad

"Still no progress on being able to upload photos from an ipad using browser.... TA - when do you think this will be fixed?"

You don't need to use a browser. Use the app to upload your photos!

Silvia

Vancouver, BC
reviews: 35
62. Re: Upload photos using IPad

Thanks Tommo - your method worked for me to but I still thought TA would have solved the iPad issue by now. According to the latest reply it has but I still cannot get the iPad to upload a photo.

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
63. Re: Upload photos using IPad

Again, you can do it via the App!

Silvia

Vancouver, BC
64. Re: Upload photos using IPad

Thanks Sylvia - finally figured out how to do it with your help. What a shame TA has to have a "secret code" for iPad users to submit photo.

Vancouver, BC
65. Re: Upload photos using IPad

Finally was able to upload photos using TA app. Thanks Silvia. Too bad there's almost a "secret code" to get this to happen.

Edited: 6:43 pm, February 18, 2013
Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
66. Re: Upload photos using IPad

You're welcome! There is also the possibility of adding photos when you write your review. As you finish, you are also asked if you want to upload photos.

Silvia

Bogota, Colombia
reviews: 26
67. Re: Upload photos using IPad

I'm having the same iPad photo post problem even when accessing the site via the web browser. Help Tripadvisor! I have photos to post!

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
68. Re: Upload photos using IPad

Waterboy7,

On the iPad, you can only posts photos using the Tripadvisor App. Search for the listing of the business your photos are for. Click on the second tab, Photos, and add them. TripAdvisor staff will match them with your reviews.

Silvia

Auckland Region...
reviews: 76
69. Re: Upload photos using IPad

I am having the same problem with the app and the website. I want to add photos to a review already written. I click on add photos and from then on no other options appear.

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
70. Re: Upload photos using IPad

Follow my instructions on my previous post (right above yours). You just upload the photos to the listing with the App and TripAdvisor staff with link them to your review. I've done it and it works.

Silvia

Reply to: Upload photos using IPad
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted