We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Upload photos using IPad

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 29
Upload photos using IPad

I can't upload photos using my iPad. For some reason, the browse button is disabled, only the caption portion is available. What is a photo caption without photos? HELP please. Thanks!

119 replies to this topic
West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto, TripAdvisor Support
reviews: 68
1. Re: Upload photos using IPad

Hi Dangzig;

It sounds like you are using the mobile app. not the full version of TripAdvisor.

Best Regards

Singapore, Singapore
2. Re: Upload photos using IPad

Okay, I will download the full version through AppStore and will let you know if it was a success. Many thanks! : )

Singapore, Singapore
3. Re: Upload photos using IPad

The tripadvisor app already installed in my iPad is indeed for iPad and not iPhone as it indicates "already installed" and there seems no other version to choose from in AppStore. Is there a link where I can download the full version you are referring to? Is it available in the Philippines? Thanks again!

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto, TripAdvisor Support
reviews: 68
4. Re: Upload photos using IPad

Hi Dangzig;

The full version is not a download. You can only use it via the internet using a web browser.

Best Regards

Sydney, Australia
reviews: 18
5. Re: Upload photos using IPad

Downloading photos won't work on the ipad app or on the website using the iPad. Looks like trip advisor may need to upgrade the app ??

UK
reviews: 85
6. Re: Upload photos using IPad

Or just use a browser.

Newton...
reviews: 13
TripAdvisor Staff  What's this?
7. Re: Upload photos using IPad

Hi Dangzig and always_hoping,

Can you give me more information? I've uploaded lots of photos here using our iPad app. Can you be more specific about the page you are on and the way you are uploading a photo? You mentioned the browse button so it sounds like you are on the "write a review" form. Is this right?

Thanks!

TA_Jeanine

Newton...
reviews: 13
TripAdvisor Staff  What's this?
8. Re: Upload photos using IPad

Hi Dangzig and always_hoping,

Ahh, you weren't using the iPad *app*, you were using our mobile site. I see this too using TripAdvisor.com on mobile Safari on my iPad. Am reporting it to engineering now-- sorry I didn't understand before! I thought you were using the iPad app.

Thanks!

TA_Jeanine

Suva, Fiji
reviews: 5
9. Re: Upload photos using IPad

Hi,

I am also experiencing the same problem. In the owners center, manage listing and add photos the upload button is disabled. I am using my iPad as well. I am using the safari though I have downloaded the app.

Appreciate your assistance.

Thank you,

Caffee ONE

Mechelen, Belgium
reviews: 1
10. Re: Upload photos using IPad

Hi,

Uploading pictures still isn't working with both app for iPad and website!

Any solutions?

Thanks,

Freki

Reply to: Upload photos using IPad
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted