We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

why

Romford
reviews: 38
why

I have posted a review for apartamentos insu corcubion spain and you have deleted it why? Due to you deleting the first review I done the review again and you deleted that as well, if you choose who I review then I dont see the point.

If you decide who I can review then I would like to close this account and my reviews deleted.

Edited: 3:43 pm, September 02, 2013
5 replies to this topic
West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto, TripAdvisor Support
reviews: 68
1. Re: why

Hi half1;

I just tried searching for "apartamentos insu corcubion spain" and can't find a listing. Can you please post a link to the listing where your review appeared ?

Best Regards

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete, TripAdvisor Support
reviews: 134
2. Re: why

I think this is the listing:

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g1590735-d26641…

You need to send an email to www.tripadvisor.com/UserReviewSupport

To ask why you review was removed. Quite likely, you didn't respond to a verification email. In the form, choose Status of my Review, Not Listed. It can take a week before you get a response,

Silvia

Romford
reviews: 38
3. Re: why

Apartmentos Insua corcubion sorry this is the correct wording also no emails where sent to me and that listing is correct.

Edited: 4:09 pm, September 02, 2013
Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
reviews: 39
4. Re: why

half1 ~

There are a number of reasons a review can be deleted. When you learn what they are, you will see there is no conspiracy and no dictatorship on the part of TA. Quite a number of people seem to have their review removed for unwittingly violating guidelines. This is not a phenomenon.

Click open this link and see if you can spot the reason for yourself. Click open the blue print links within the article as well:

…custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/534

Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
reviews: 757
5. Re: why

First, note that the posters here are not TA staff, we are just volunteers!

>>If you decide who I can review<<

No, TripAdvisor welcomes all reviews for lodging, dining and attractions. All reviews must conform to the Review Guidelines, however.

Often, when people have an unhappy experience, they are angry and may inadvertently violate the guidelines. Any TA member can report a review for being inappropriate, and TA may remove it.

Reply to: why
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted