We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Edit review

Constanta
reviews: 54
Edit review

Why not let people edit their reviews or at least add some more photographs or edit location ? I for example realized I did not add the name of the region when I asked for an attraction to be listed. Some attractions I asked to be listed are in isolated places , for example Saon Monastery is near a lake and has no village near Sometimes we remember some important information

Torremolinos, Spain
1. Re: Edit review

Hi there

You are not allowed to edit a review simply because prior to it being published it is screened and put through the filters. If you then edit it the process will have to start all over again :)

You are able to add more photographs to your review once it's been published - please see:

tripadvisor.co.uk/help/submitting_photos_to_…

To edit a location / listing, please see:

tripadvisor.co.uk/help/how_to_alert_us_when_…

All relevant links are available in the Help Center which is worth adding to your bookmarks as it's an invaluable resource:

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/help

CB

Constanta
reviews: 54
2. Re: Edit review

Thank you for the information

I would like it if when asking for Tripadvisor team to edit some information we would be given the possibility to give more explanation about what we want . Now there just standard answers to chose from

USA
reviews: 24
3. Re: Edit review

Yes, there should be an Edit Review function.

Overland Park...
reviews: 1
4. Re: Edit review

You really should be able to edit reviews. On Amazon you can edit the reviews on products you purchased. This shouldn't be a big deal.

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
reviews: 59
5. Re: Edit review

Amazon product reviews do not have a management response. The two types of reviews are totally different.

USA
6. Re: Edit review

We are discussing reviews by customers - not business owner responses, but I am sure an edit function for business responses would be appreciated too.

USA
7. Re: Edit review

We are discussing reviews by customers - not business owner responses, but I am sure an edit function for business responses would be appreciated too.

Brookings, South...
reviews: 8
8. Re: Edit review

I will not use services that don't let me edit reviews on the fly anytime, this is why I mostly use google reviews for now. And Amazon. Both allow easy, on the fly editing at any time months or years later.

Kansas City...
reviews: 21
9. Re: Edit review

Agreed. An edit function would be a tremendous help. I criticized a restaurant for its poor service, titling my review, "Message to the owner: your servers are ruining your fine restaurant!" I believe the owner actually changed how he manages servers as a result, because the service was utterly transformed the next time I visited. I promised myself I would update my review if I had three quality visits with great service. It happened, but now I can't edit or append my review. What a shame.

Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for TripAdvisor Support
reviews: 28
10. Re: Edit review

Kirk,

You can submit reviews of your additional visits to the same place. The only restriction is you need to wait 1 month after the previous review was published for restaurants and 3 months for hotels.

Noah