We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bulkhead economy seats on PS flights

NY, NY
reviews: 6
Bulkhead economy seats on PS flights

I can't remember how tight the legroom is on the bulkhead seats (15-A) Is it like most of the bulkhead seats on United where you're not getting the same amount of legroom as you would under the seat, or is there plenty of room to stretch out?

Thanks.

Seattle, Washington
reviews: 85
1. Re: Bulkhead economy seats on PS flights

There isn't a cutout in the bulkhead, as there is on an A320 in row 6, but you do have a bit more legroom anyway.

I used to love these type of bulkhead seats, but have stopped choosing them, because of the lack of underseat storage. A hassle to keep getting things out of the overhead bin. Also don't like the trays in the armrests on the off chance that someone isn't seated next to you, and you could use the other seat space.

NY, NY
reviews: 6
2. Re: Bulkhead economy seats on PS flights

Even with the cutout on the 320s, I thought there was still not enough legroom for me. So are you saying there's more legroom, even than the 320s with the cutout? If so, that should probably be enough. I always felt like if that cutout were about 2 or 3 inches deeper, I'd be fine.

I'm about 6'1" so I avoid the bulkhead at all costs typically...

Thanks...

3. Re: Bulkhead economy seats on PS flights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, June 07, 2010