We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Icelandair - experiences

St. Paul, MN, US
reviews: 75
Icelandair - experiences

I just booked a trip on Icelandair from Minneapolis to Copenhagen (via Iceland). I'd like to hear about people's experience flying with them - both good and bad.

melbourne
Destination Expert
for Coolangatta
reviews: 15
1. Re: Icelandair - experiences

www.airlinequality.com for reviews

www.airlinemeals.net for food and review

www.airliners.net for photos of the cabin if you wish

And I once saw them on the show airport, looked fine service to me

Lil xx

Belfast, United...
2. Re: Icelandair - experiences

Flew form Dublin to Orlando with Icelandair. Seemed more like a sardine tin than an airplane. We've flown with many different airlines but this had the smallest amount of leg room I've ever seen. May not be the same plane that you will be flying on but thought I'd just let you know!

Upminster, United...
reviews: 37
3. Re: Icelandair - experiences

Flew from Heathrow to Reykjavik which is only a couple of hours many years ago.

The one this I remember was the in flight breakfast which was typically Icelandic. Rollmops and other strange cold delights.

Wilmington, Delaware
reviews: 1
4. Re: Icelandair - experiences

flew icelandair twice. not bad, service ok, cant remember the food.

if i remember correctly, i think i felt like the plane was small

London, UK
reviews: 13
5. Re: Icelandair - experiences

I've only flown the Heathrow-Keflavik route as well. This was a few years ago and I remember the food being pretty poor, (but then I have no real expectations as far as airline food is concerned so I wasn't too bothered about that).

6. Re: Icelandair - experiences

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 pm, August 27, 2009