We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Water question

poodleville TO
reviews: 9
Water question

Do es anyone know if you may purchase water once you have passed through security and take that water on the plane, or is it no outside water what so ever? Thank you.

homeandaway
reviews: 2
1. Re: Water question

Hi,

depends where you're flying from, who you're flying with and where you're flying to!

Each airport/airline seems to have their own rules and these seem to be discretional (depends on whether the security personel are in a good humour).

Probably best to check the website for the airport you're leaving from and your airlines too for their specific restrictions.

Obviously flights to and from USA are still fluid free as I understand it.

andi x

London, United...
reviews: 18
2. Re: Water question

Jasper, I don't know what they do for flight from Canada to the US but when in the US.......nothing liquid can go on the plane with you, not even water, no make up, no lip gloss, toothpaste, hand cream etc etc. So, drink up before time to board the plane.

poodleville TO
reviews: 9
3. Re: Water question

Thanks for the info. I'm flying from Toronto to Phoenix on route to Vegas on a US airways.America West.

4. Re: Water question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 pm, August 20, 2009