We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Baggage and seats on easyjet via expedia

London
reviews: 10
Baggage and seats on easyjet via expedia

Hi all,

I just booked a holiday through expedia, to paris flying with easyjet. We haven't flown with them before but as we are booking late they were the only option. On previous occasions when we have booked with expedia we have chosen to fly with BA and have had no problems accessing our booking. However when I logged on to the booking on the easyjet website, there doesn't seem to be an option for reserving seats or adding bags (as a matter of fact it doesn't even say if we have checked luggage currently). I am very confused and worried now as we need checked luggage and seats together!

Any help would be massively appreciated.

3 replies to this topic
UK
reviews: 85
1. Re: Baggage and seats on easyjet via expedia

I think you must be looking in the wrong place, you should be able to add directly on Easyjet.

I suggest you have another look and failing that phone Easyjet.

Edinburgh, United...
reviews: 15
2. Re: Baggage and seats on easyjet via expedia

Are you logging in through 'Manage my booking'? Can you find your reservation there? Make sure to pick the option 'somebody else made this booking'.

Edited: 4:29 am, August 29, 2014
London
reviews: 10
3. Re: Baggage and seats on easyjet via expedia

When I logged on the somebody else made my booking it didn't allow me to make any changes, it was just by the off chance that I tried to create a member account that the website recognised my email address, Expedia had obviously set up an account without me being notified. When I logged on that way it worked fine and I was able to pay for the extras.

Thank you regardless!

Reply to: Baggage and seats on easyjet via expedia
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted