We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking with thomas cook

London, United...
reviews: 2
Booking with thomas cook

Hello, I'm looking to book a holiday with thomas cook next month. Is it possible to book it then add transfers/inflight meal sect a week or so later via the online booking on the website or do I need to buy it all in one go

Thanks

16 replies to this topic
Leyland, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
reviews: 42
11. Re: Booking with thomas cook

You can certainly add seats and meals online, but I'm not sure about the transfers. I thought they had to be done at time of booking, but I could be wrong. If you phone them they should be able to add them.

Wigan, United...
reviews: 88
12. Re: Booking with thomas cook

I would check some other companies such as resorthoppa, holidaytaxis and travelrepublic before adding transfers with TC as they tend to charge a flat rate of £32pp return, which is expensive for certain destinations. Look on the specific forum of wherever you're going to and put "transfers" in the search box to get advice from previous holidaymakers.

Leyland, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
reviews: 42
13. Re: Booking with thomas cook

I'd be careful though who you do book them with though. All the companies maisymeg has mentioned are only agents and how reliable your transfer is will depend on the local company they use in that particular resort. There was a complaint posted this morning about Holiday Taxis not turning up, when in fact it would be their supplier that didn't turn up.

London, United...
14. Re: Booking with thomas cook

Thanks guys,I've never booked a transfer separately from my tour operator when going on package holidays. I'd rather stick with what I feel familiar and safe with lol, especially going somewhere like tunisia which is where I'm going. It'll be my 2nd time and airport was abit of a nightmare and very confusing.

I phoned Thomas Cook and they reassured me I will be able to book transfers at a later date but they probably willbe expensive....

Scotland
reviews: 64
15. Re: Booking with thomas cook

Lilacstar, if you are concerned about transfers, ask the question over on the Tunisia forum to see if anyone can give you some good local information about reliable transfers payable locally, such as a taxi or local transfer option, then decide what best suits your budget. The other options such as seats, meals and baggage allowances you can book on line with TC through manage my booking option. Have a great trip when the time arrives :)

London, United...
16. Re: Booking with thomas cook

thanks mulzy, i will look in the tunisia forum and see if anyone can help, cheers all

Reply to: Booking with thomas cook
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted