We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Avro Flights - appalling customer service

Blackpool, United...
reviews: 12
Avro Flights - appalling customer service

Has anyone had as much trouble as I have had with Avro Flights. I have recently had cause to get in touch with them to change my booking, I had to wait 35 mins for the call to be answered and at 10p per minute not a cheap call, Once I got through I was told the server was down and I would need to ring again the following following week as they don't open Sunday. I rang in the week and waited 28 minutes for my call to be answered, booking changed, received invoice via email but the details were incorrect, I wrote to them and got nothing back and had to ring again on Saturday, after another 22 minute wait my call was answered, I asked for the booking to be corrected, the operator assured me all was now correct - to date I have not yet received a corrected updated e-ticket which means only one thing I have to ring again as we fly to Greece in 12 days. The thought fills me with dread!!!

One thing I can be certain of it didn't take them this long and this many goes to get it right when they took my booking and the payment.

1 reply
Liverpool, UK
reviews: 23
1. Re: Avro Flights - appalling customer service

Telephone contact with lots of airlines and online agents can be a time consuming and costly business but that's no excuse for not getting it right at the first time of asking.

Reply to: Avro Flights - appalling customer service
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted