We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ryanair not paid up yet!!!

fife
reviews: 45
Ryanair not paid up yet!!!

Having being caught up in the French air strike in June i submitted a claim form to Ryanair for compensation for 2 nights hotel and food. Rang them 2 weeks ago only to be told there was a backlog. Anyone know how long these things take and what more can i do to push it on? I know its good old Ryanir and i may be retired before i receive it :-)

2 replies to this topic
Worthing, United...
reviews: 11
1. Re: Ryanair not paid up yet!!!

Hi

I've always found Ryanair to be the best about refunds, but my two were just for airfares and arrived back in my bank account within a couple of days.

June is only a couple of months ago and if all affected passengers have to have their claims checked it might take a little longer. Be patient I'm sure they will pay up in time.

Jackie

fife
reviews: 45
2. Re: Ryanair not paid up yet!!!

Thanks Jackie. They paid promptly enough for the difference in air fare when they cancelled but apparently they MUST do this within 7 days. I'll wait patiently and let others and yourself know the outcome of my hotel bill which I think was a very reasonable £50 per day per person for food and accommodation

Reply to: Ryanair not paid up yet!!!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted