We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flight connection in munich

Houston, Texas
reviews: 7
Flight connection in munich

We booked a return ticket thru united from berlin to houston. Berlin to munich they have us flying Lufthansa then from munich to houston on united with a 50 minute layover is this enough time or are going to be stuck in munich

6 replies to this topic
Los Angeles
reviews: 71
1. Re: Flight connection in munich

We had a 55 minute connection in Munich on Lufthansa in June and made it even with our incoming flight being 25 minutes late. Other people had tight connection as well, and Lufthansa seemed really organized. Our luggage even made the flight.

Still, when I booked our connection I was prepared to spend the night in Munich or not have our luggage make the flight.

Loughborough...
2. Re: Flight connection in munich

Both airlines use Terminal 2 at MUC. Minimum connecting time is 30 minutes.

It's an extremely efficient airport. You do need to go through Passport Control before reaching the gates United use.

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 75
3. Re: Flight connection in munich

As long as the first flight is not too late you are ok. Munich is a very easy airport to transfer. But you don't have much room for a flight delay so hope for good weather.

Winnipeg Canada
Destination Expert
for Winnipeg
reviews: 249
4. Re: Flight connection in munich

We did a transfer in Munich . It is a very easy airport to change flight in.

Gambrills, MD
Destination Expert
for Fussen
reviews: 99
5. Re: Flight connection in munich

I had a 45-minute connection time and made it with enough spare time to stop by a store. As others have said, Munich is a very efficient airport - but it's still always a good idea to pack a change of clothes in your carry-on, just in case,

Indianapolis...
6. Re: Flight connection in munich

Munich is the best airport to transfer in. we did nue-muc-phl-ind last summer and I never knew this gem of a hub existed. We always went through fra whenever we went to Europe. Goodbye Frankfurt, flying into Munich from now on

Reply to: Flight connection in munich
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted