We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flying to Tunisia on Monarch with Just Sunshine holidays

Eastleigh, United...
reviews: 14
Flying to Tunisia on Monarch with Just Sunshine holidays

We are flying from Gatwick to Enfidha on Sunday with Monarch & the holiday is booked with Just Sunshine.

My question is does anyone know if you get a meal or drinks inlcuded on the flight? In the brochure it says when you fly with Tunisair you get a meal & drinks but nothing mentioned about Monarch. Asked the travel agent we booked through and she wasn't sure either. I tried phoning Just Sunshine direct to get a reply and the phone just rang and rang. Want to know really as we need to know whether to buy food before we get on the plane. We have a hungry 5 year old & I don't think everyone wants to hear 'I'm hungry' for 3 hours! We'll bring snacks but as we're getting up at 1.30am to get to the airport some hot food would be nice to help while away the journey.

5 replies to this topic
Leyland, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
reviews: 42
1. Re: Flying to Tunisia on Monarch with Just Sunshine holidays

Drinks are not included on a Monarch flight. Impossible to say about meals without knowing what they have agreed to include in the packages with Monarch. It's unlikely to include meals unless it says so, because Monarch don't include inflight meals on their flights as standard. If your agent doesn't know, or can't find out, I suggest you find a better agent next time!

Watford, United...
reviews: 12
2. Re: Flying to Tunisia on Monarch with Just Sunshine holidays

We have a hungry 5 year old & I don't think everyone wants to hear 'I'm hungry' for 3 hours!

=======================

Quite right, so take absolutely no chances and take your own food onboard.

Edinburgh
reviews: 13
3. Re: Flying to Tunisia on Monarch with Just Sunshine holidays

I posted this link on the forum Sugarplum first asked the question .

monarch.co.uk/faq/…what-can-i-buy-onboard

May be helpful to other hungry people travelling with Monarch ,via an agent

Who it appears, is/was less than helpful

Leyland, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
reviews: 42
4. Re: Flying to Tunisia on Monarch with Just Sunshine holidays

I think Just Sunshine were acting as the tour operator. If so, only they can say what they've arranged in their deal with Monarch. It's it's not a package, and just separate elements, it's easy, food and drink are not included.

reviews: 3
5. Re: Flying to Tunisia on Monarch with Just Sunshine holidays

did you get on ok with just sunshine? just thinking to book with them.

Reply to: Flying to Tunisia on Monarch with Just Sunshine holidays
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted