We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flight hub not trust worthy

reviews: 7
Flight hub not trust worthy

I recently purchased Business Class ticket as advertised on tripadvisor through Flighthub. The e-ticket was issued from Torronto to JHB. JHB to Frankfurt and then Frankfurt to Johannesburg returning the same way. When I tried to book the seat, I became aware of the flight from Frankfurt booked in Economy. I contacted Air Canada and they informed me, this is how Flighthub booked it.

My ticket stated it was Business Class all the way and I only became aware of this when I booked my seat.

I did contact Flighthub and they informed me, there was no Business Class section on the aircraft. This was not true.

They then offered me a refund in 4-6 weeks.

I am very upset. I then booked the same flight business class all the way with seats allocated through Flightnetwork.

I wonder if anybody had a similar experience with Flighthub.

I am contacting Consumer alert and Social Media

Sarel Vorster

2 replies to this topic
Reading, United...
reviews: 76
1. Re: Flight hub not trust worthy

I tend to prefer booking directly on the airline's website, even if I possibly pay a bit more ...

UK
reviews: 88
2. Re: Flight hub not trust worthy

<< wonder if anybody had a similar experience with Flighthub.>>

www.tripadvisor.co.uk/SearchForums…

<<I am contacting Consumer alert and Social Media >>

Is that to warn people unlike you who check who they buy with before and not after the purchase?

Though you haven't even checked after ! Is the search box not visible to you?

Good luck with flightnetwork by the way www.tripadvisor.co.uk/SearchForums…

Like Julmops, most regulars here advise buying directly. Yes its sometimes more expensive, but its also sometimes less expensive, and you are unlikely to lose all your money or be unable to contact them when there is an issue

Edited: 8:22 am, July 31, 2014
Reply to: Flight hub not trust worthy
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted