We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easyjet

London
reviews: 1
Easyjet

This is my first time flying with easyjet & I'm a large girl I done research and I saw that their chairs are 18" wide so I measured myself and 18" just covers half of my belly I was wondering if anyone knows if their seats are really small or do I need to order for an extra chair

14 replies to this topic
UK
reviews: 85
1. Re: Easyjet

Their seats are the same width as any other economy airline give or take a tiny fraction so if you've flown before you'll know what you need, you may need to phone them up to a k how it works to buy an extra seat.

Leyland, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
reviews: 42
2. Re: Easyjet

Information of their website.

http://support.easyjet.com/case-4179

London, United...
reviews: 5
3. Re: Easyjet

If 18" is half your belly, then in total the circumference measurement should be 36 ". That is not excessive, and you will have no problem.

Kent, United Kingdom
reviews: 35
4. Re: Easyjet

I read this as the OP being 36 inches wide, not 36 inches circumference...............

5. Re: Easyjet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:05 am, July 23, 2014

Worthing, United...
reviews: 11
6. Re: Easyjet

Naughty naughty Samd

Jackie

Leatherhead, United...
reviews: 22
7. Re: Easyjet

If you need to book an extra seat, make sure they're together. Really together, not just by the airlines' definition.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Berlin
reviews: 52
8. Re: Easyjet

I'm a 6'2" 21-stone powerlifter and fit in their seats no problem. You'll be fine.

9. Re: Easyjet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:36 pm, July 23, 2014
Edited: 3:36 pm, July 23, 2014

Colchester, United...
10. Re: Easyjet

I reported your post I thought it was just that bit too much.

darrenmcc, yes but you prob do not have a large waist.

Reply to: Easyjet
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted