We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking flight tickets via Supersaver.nl

Delft, The...
Booking flight tickets via Supersaver.nl

Has anyone used this company to purchase the flight ticket? Is it trustworthy company?

9 replies to this topic
Watford, United...
reviews: 12
1. Re: Booking flight tickets via Supersaver.nl

How much cheaper is your ticket compared to the airline direct?

Phoenix, AZ
reviews: 187
2. Re: Booking flight tickets via Supersaver.nl

Unfortunately, this is the only thread with SuperSaver.NL listed: tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i10702-k4709196…

Not sure if that is useful, in the least.

Good luck, and I agree with Mr Marcoos, unless you are really (and I do mean REALLY) saving $, booking directly is usually the best route.

Hunt

Delft, The...
3. Re: Booking flight tickets via Supersaver.nl

It will save me around 100 euros. But at the end it might result in much higher amount if any problem occurs... That's what my concern is about =(

Cala d'Or, Spain
reviews: 101
4. Re: Booking flight tickets via Supersaver.nl

Do the sensible thing and book direct and save yourself a load of potential hassle.

Liverpool, UK
reviews: 23
5. Re: Booking flight tickets via Supersaver.nl

"It will save me around 100 euros." - I personally would want a larger genuine saving before I would consider using any 3rd party bearing in mind the potential problems that can arise with a 3rd party if there are schedule changes prior to travel or delays etc on the day of travel.

6. Re: Booking flight tickets via Supersaver.nl

I booked via Supersaver.nl and wanted to make a change to the travel dates on a short term (few days). I will NEVER EVER BOOK with this booking agent again in my life.

Despite several calls to their customer service number - I was never able to speak to a person as I was disconnected from the line after 9 min. I spent in total 60 min waiting on the phone without talking to someone. In addition - the response to emails is very very slow, despite the fact it was a very urgent request. In the end I had to make the change via the airline, which is normally not allowed.

The change fees are also ridiculous: they charge 85 euros per person - on top of the airline fee - and you have to purchase a service package of 35 euros

My advice - book with the airline direct

London, United...
reviews: 12
7. Re: Booking flight tickets via Supersaver.nl

Do you guys have an email address for SuperSaver? They rae the worst company ever to book a flight with!!

8. Re: Booking flight tickets via Supersaver.nl

Super saver.nl is a totally useless company, to be avoided. When I booked, I took (and paid for) the option to change my ticket and also to have telephone support, both payable options. When I needed to change my ticket, I was disconnected on the phone after 9 minutes on hold (curiously holding spot number 1 all the time!). Telephone support only from 9-14h! Then I sent an email and received an answer after 2 days that it was impossible to change my ticket. In the meantime I had contacted the airline, who told me that the change that I wanted to make was possible, but had to be done by the agent, in this case Supersaver. I feel cheated.

Greece
9. Re: Booking flight tickets via Supersaver.nl

I want to cancel a ticket but they do not answer unfortunatelly.what is going on with that company/////

Reply to: Booking flight tickets via Supersaver.nl
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted