We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

can I trust bestjet.com?

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 4
can I trust bestjet.com?

Hi

Anyone had any experience with bestjet? I usually use skyscanner to look up flights then book through the airline directly but this time it is cheaper to book through bestjet (referred by skyscanner) than the actual airline (China Southern airlines)....

are the legit?

😏Sarah

37 replies to this topic
Dallas
reviews: 22
1. Re: can I trust bestjet.com?

How much cheaper?

Worthing, United...
reviews: 11
2. Re: can I trust bestjet.com?

Don't know if they are legit but i's like to bet their prices are not live and you will end up paying more for no customer service whatsoever. If you need anything sorting out you will find you have multiplied your problems a thousand times over.

Jackie

Brisbane, Australia
3. Re: can I trust bestjet.com?

sehecarebear

Have you read up about them? They are probably similar to any other Australian travel agent.

http://www.bestjet.com/about

Melbourne, Australia
4. Re: can I trust bestjet.com?

oh well only $35..... sounds like not worth the risk

Raymond Terrace...
reviews: 29
5. Re: can I trust bestjet.com?

I'm looking at Bestjet for flights to London with Cathay Pacific (also sourced via Skyscanner), and they are nearly $300 cheaper than booking direct with the airline.

Melbourne, Australia
6. Re: can I trust bestjet.com?

Hi Vicki

A friend and I have now booked that flight to Nepal (through Bestjet), as far as we heard no one had any problems with them..... so far so good for us, will definitely post if anything goes 'wrong'.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
reviews: 12
7. Re: can I trust bestjet.com?

>>Have you read up about them? They are probably similar to any other Australian travel agent.<<

Most travel agents give their address. This mob quote only a PO Box in Fortitude Valley, which does not inspire much confidence.

Raymond Terrace...
reviews: 29
8. Re: can I trust bestjet.com?

For the fare I'm considering Bestjet is only $6 cheaper than Travel.com.au, a company I have used many times with success and will continue to use.

East Sussex, United...
reviews: 1
9. Re: can I trust bestjet.com?

Vicki S posted at 4:09 hrs:

>>>I'm looking at Bestjet for flights to London with Cathay Pacific (also sourced via Skyscanner), and they are nearly $300 cheaper than booking direct with the airline.<<<

Vicki S posted at 5:43 hrs:

>>>For the fare I'm considering Bestjet is only $6 cheaper than Travel.com.au, a company I have used many times with success and will continue to use.<<<

Something of a mixed message here.

Brisbane, Australia
10. Re: can I trust bestjet.com?

'Most travel agents give their address. This mob quote only a PO Box in Fortitude Valley, which does not inspire much confidence.'

They're an online travel agency so a physical address on there website is not really needed but a search reveals it is 5 22-26 Constance St, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006.

Reply to: can I trust bestjet.com?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted