We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easy Jet terms

Edinburgh, Scotland
Easy Jet terms

Specifically article 26 - price promise

Article 26 Price Promise

26.1 If You have, or the Booker on Your behalf has, made a Booking directly through the Website and You, or the Booker, subsequently find that lower fares (when taken together with all applicable fees and charges) for the same easyJet Flight have become available, You will be refunded the difference as a credit voucher against future Flights on easyJet. The only exception to this “price promise” is if the lower fares have been offered as part of a promotional offer that is launched after You have purchased the Flight. For the avoidance of doubt, this Article 26 will not apply to any Booking made on Your behalf by any licensed third party booking systems (e.g.: travel agents, screen scrapers) or through easyJet’s Call Centre.

So had our newest member read the T&C they could have had a voucher for the difference - instead of a rant ;-)

This knowledge may hopefully help others in the future, and reduce the rants

2 replies to this topic
Aberdeen, United...
reviews: 8
1. Re: Easy Jet terms

This has been the case for a couple of years now , nothing new there, lots have got vouchers for booking to soon,:)

Worthing, United...
reviews: 11
2. Re: Easy Jet terms

Hi

When there were two of us travelling together I kept an eye on the prices and had two or three vouchers issued for flights which had gone down in price.

Once when our flight was in the middle of a page which was highlighted to show a sale for some reason ours was not highlighted. I phoned Easyjet who said it was in the sale but because it wasn't highlighted as such gave me a substantial refund. I checked Easyjet a couple of minutes later and they had corrected their error.

I keep meaning to check Easyjet prices now but I never seem to remember, it's old age I guess.

Jackie

Reply to: Easy Jet terms
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted