We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Enough time for a connecting flight at FRA?

reviews: 2
Enough time for a connecting flight at FRA?

My husband and I are traveling back to Paris (CDG) from Dubrovnik. We have 2 layovers with 2 different airlines. From Dubrovnik to Zagreb, then Zagreb to Frankfurt (FRA) on Croatia Airlines. We then switch to Lufthansa at FRA and we only have 50 minutes from landing to take-off. Does anyone have any experience with this airport and these airlines there? It seems that they are in the same terminal and area, from what I can find on the airport website, but I'm not sure if I can check in for our Lufthansa flight at the gate or if I have to go back out to the initial check-in area? I am concerned about making the next flight in time. We will not be checking any bags. Thanks so much for any help!

Edited: 4:47 pm, July 18, 2014
Liverpool, UK
reviews: 23
1. Re: Enough time for a connecting flight at FRA?

The fact that you talk about checking in with Lufthansa suggests these flights are not on a single ticket - can you confirm whether the flights are on a single or multiple tickets.

reviews: 2
2. Re: Enough time for a connecting flight at FRA?

I think it is a single ticket, just because it says "operated by Lufthansa" next to "Croatia Airlines" on the flight details. I'll be purchasing the flights as one whole sum on Skyscanner. Hopefully this makes sense?

Oregon
reviews: 22
3. Re: Enough time for a connecting flight at FRA?

Skyscanner is a search engine and doesn't sell tickets. They refer you to the airline or a third party booking agent. Read this forum about problems that people have with the third party agents and book directly with the airline.

4. Re: Enough time for a connecting flight at FRA?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, July 20, 2015