We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Changing flights on a package with travelcity direct

Pontypridd, United...
reviews: 15
Changing flights on a package with travelcity direct

Hi everyone, I hope someone can help.

I've booked a 17 night holiday with travelcity direct from 8-25th September. However, I'm thinking of booking a 3 night disney cruise which departs on 25th September. (I'll be booking the cruise independently as it's cheaper to do it direct) Does anyone know if I can change my flight back from 25th September, to 28th September?

TIA x

4 replies to this topic
San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
reviews: 61
1. Re: Changing flights on a package with travelcity direct

Hi,

No one here knows the rules of the particular flight ticket so cannot possibly tell you if you can change or what the fee might be. Usually you cannot just change things like that without paying an extra fee but who knows what your Travel Agency will tell you?

Best to ask them!

Watford, United...
reviews: 12
2. Re: Changing flights on a package with travelcity direct

May be change fees, the fare difference or admin fees... Only your travel agent will know this so probably best to ask them before asking on here.

Pontypridd, United...
reviews: 15
3. Re: Changing flights on a package with travelcity direct

i was going to call them today, but thought I would ask last night in the interim. I imagine there would be some sort of fee, was just curious if anyone had had any experience, which is the reason i posted on this forum.

thanks

Watford, United...
reviews: 12
4. Re: Changing flights on a package with travelcity direct

Mumpelina - Point number 8 of the Travel City terms and conditions should apply....

travelcitydirect.com/about_us/…

Reply to: Changing flights on a package with travelcity direct
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted