We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomson premium club

Liverpool
reviews: 15
Thomson premium club

Hi does anyone know if booked premium club you can bag drop the day before at Manchester? Will be staying at radisson night before so this will be handy :) Also do you get security fast track too? Thomson website says at selected airports, would normally purchase fast track myself but if it is included then I won't need too :)

Thanks

6 replies to this topic
Edinburgh, United...
1. Re: Thomson premium club

from the Thomson website

Can I drop my bags at the airport the day before I fly?

Yes - if you're flying with Thomson Airways from Gatwick, Manchester or Birmingham, and your flight departs during the morning, you can drop off your luggage from 12.00 midday to 10pm the day before you fly. That said, Day Before Bag Drop is subject to availability, and isn't available for Lapland flights.

If you’d like to use the Day Before Bag Drop service, you’ll need to check in online before you travel. When you drop off your bags, you’ll need to show your home-printed boarding passes at the desk.

Liverpool
2. Re: Thomson premium club

Thanks, guess I should of checked the FAQ's first before posting lol!

Liverpool
3. Re: Thomson premium club

I can't see anything regarding getting security fast track on their FAQ's does anyone know if that applies at Manchester?

Thanks

Newton Abbot...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
reviews: 5
4. Re: Thomson premium club

Yes Lolalolo you get fast track at Manchester Airport included with your Premium Club seats.

Angie.

Liverpool
5. Re: Thomson premium club

Thank you Angie saves me sorting it myself :)

Newton Abbot...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
reviews: 5
6. Re: Thomson premium club

You're welcome Lolalolol :)

Angie.

Reply to: Thomson premium club
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted