We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

DElayed e-tickets

London, United...
reviews: 4
DElayed e-tickets

HELP please URGENTLY!

I have booked a flight to Munich, the agents confirmed the bookings and reservations and charged my debit card with the full price BUT DO NOT EMAIL ME the relevant e-ticket as agreed.

I have made 8 telephone calls and sent 5 reminder emails but still no e-ticket for my flight.

I am being told that I am in the 'queue' for the issue of the e-ticket. My flight is on July 15th and I do not want to leave it to the last few days.

Can someone please advise what to do??

Would be much appreciated. Many thanks. Klaus

20 replies to this topic
Cala d'Or, Spain
reviews: 88
1. Re: DElayed e-tickets

What agent did you use and why did you not book directly with the airline?

Liverpool, UK
reviews: 14
2. Re: DElayed e-tickets

Let's start taking bets on the agent involved - my vote is eDreams

London, United...
3. Re: DElayed e-tickets

I used "Travel Shoppe" (part of EZEE Flights) because they were the only ones to get me a reservation for the day I wanted to travel. I was too late to book with Lufthansa directly.

London, United...
4. Re: DElayed e-tickets

No....Travel Shoppe (part of EZEE Flights)

San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
reviews: 57
5. Re: DElayed e-tickets

IF Lufthansa had no flight availability for the day you wanted to travel why in the world would you think that some agent would magically have an extra seat for you???

It doesn't make sense!

London, United...
6. Re: DElayed e-tickets

Thank for your reply.

Lufthansa had available seats available at much higher prices..the agents said they had an allocation of limited seats of which I purchased one.

Dubai, United Arab...
reviews: 12
7. Re: DElayed e-tickets

Ok, website looks genuine.

Did you try to reach them: cheri@shoppetravel.com or call (559) 447-5767 on this?

<<they had an allocation of limited seats>> That sounds very strange on the other side.

Edited: 9:38 am, July 07, 2014
London, United...
8. Re: DElayed e-tickets

Thank you for your prompt reply.

I will call on Cheri straight away.

Edinburgh, United...
reviews: 15
9. Re: DElayed e-tickets

"Lufthansa had available seats available at much higher prices..the agents said they had an allocation of limited seats of which I purchased one."

Or perhaps more likely, the price you were qouted was out-of-date and they can't get you a seat at the price you booked. Hopeflly not but it would explain the delay.

Edited: 9:51 am, July 07, 2014
Leyland, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
reviews: 34
10. Re: DElayed e-tickets

Did you book with shoppetravel.com or travelshoppe.co.uk? I'm guessing the latter, as you're based in the UK?

I would have thought it unlikely that an agent would have any 'cheap seats on allocation' left if the airlines were so much more expensive.

Edited: 9:58 am, July 07, 2014
Reply to: DElayed e-tickets
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted