We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

simplybusinessclass.com

Bondi, Australia
reviews: 3
simplybusinessclass.com

Hey guys. Im new to this forum but have been reading up on it for the past few days.

My questions is in regards to simplybusinessclass.com.

They offer rather cheap business class fares by selling their own accumulated points to travellers.

(Apparently they do not buy points so not a broker per se)

I do realise this may come with some risk but Im to tall for economy at 6"3 and i cant find any tickets to Europe for under $8K so Im thinking of giving this a try.

Any success or failure stories?

My plan is to update this post as I go - giving you guys a first hand review of the service.

Hopefully I dont get stranded at some obscure location for the duration of my trip.....

Edited: 8:56 pm, June 19, 2014
27 replies to this topic
Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
reviews: 5
1. Re: simplybusinessclass.com

Edited: 9:06 pm, June 19, 2014
Phoenix, AZ
reviews: 180
2. Re: simplybusinessclass.com

Well, there might be some loopholes, but most (all?) airlines FF programs do not allow for the transfer of any points/miles, except via their fairly strict terms. Also, many of those programs do charge rather a premium for any transfer (say between family members, etc.), so it is often not THAT good a deal.

To directly address you question, I do not know this organization, but feel certain that others will, and will have comments on the "fine print," etc.

Good luck,

Hunt

Bondi, Australia
3. Re: simplybusinessclass.com

Can't see your message?

Phoenix, AZ
reviews: 180
4. Re: simplybusinessclass.com

USB Traveller,

I think that something went wrong with your edited message.

I see a single period, and that is all.

Now, I have been seeing some odd things, regarding review postings today, so maybe it will post properly in time.

Hunt

Bondi, Australia
5. Re: simplybusinessclass.com

All sorted.

Would love to hear from anyone else who have tried them.

My alarm bells have not really lit up when researching this company as of yet. No negative reviews and a fair few positive ones.

Fingers crossed : )

Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
6. Re: simplybusinessclass.com

Hmmm, anyone think this may be fishy .... a new mileage broker being brought up?

Anyway, to answer the OP's question ... "Any success or failure stories?"

tripadvisor.com/…57330016

tripadvisor.com/…57055506

tripadvisor.com/…53564620

tripadvisor.com/…48993473

Are they from this specific company? Nope, but they're all mileage brokers and passengers who have lost money dealing with said brokers.

But, let me guess, Your trip will go swimmingly!

Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
7. Re: simplybusinessclass.com

"Any success or failure stories?"

And another one -

tripadvisor.com/…58419982

Bondi, Australia
8. Re: simplybusinessclass.com

One can only hope it goes swimmingly : )

In my mind I give it some risk of failure. Maybe 10%.

Either way i will give a full account of what happens and if i run into any embarrassing trouble.

LAst time I flew long distance I promised myself to at least try to go business class and this is the only way I can justify the expense. The Economy tickets were about $3500. These business tickets were $4100.

If it works I'll do it again. If it fails I guess I have learned a valuable but expensive lesson.

Bondi, Australia
9. Re: simplybusinessclass.com

In regards to another points broker being brought up I suppose its because its because of all the advertising they have online. I have never heard of these services before...

Coffs Harbour...
reviews: 150
10. Re: simplybusinessclass.com

USBT. I personally think your first post said it all. :)

Reply to: simplybusinessclass.com
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted