We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Monarch Flight to The Gambia

Liverpool, United...
reviews: 3
Monarch Flight to The Gambia

Hi we're flying to The Gambia with Monarch on 31st Oct 2014. Can anyone point me in the right direction so I can find out what plane it will be on please? I don't have the flight numbers yet.

Thank you for your help xx

9 replies to this topic
Liverpool, United...
1. Re: Monarch Flight to The Gambia

Anyone?

Watford, United...
reviews: 12
2. Re: Monarch Flight to The Gambia

Where are you flying from? If flights are booked why have you not got any flight number details?

Did you book this as a package or through an online third party booker?

London, United...
reviews: 22
3. Re: Monarch Flight to The Gambia

As mr Marcoos says, you need to provide more info or people will have to guess, what is your departure airport?

Also, curious as to why you don't have your flight details? Even on a package holiday it's one of the first things provided,

Dubai, United Arab...
4. Re: Monarch Flight to The Gambia

They are flying from either London-Gatwick or Manchester to Banjul.

With a distance of under 3000 miles Monarch could use any of their aircraft's (B757 , A330, A300. A320, A321). So a flight number would really help.

London
reviews: 21
5. Re: Monarch Flight to The Gambia

There have been comments on Gambia forum about Monarch stopping the Banjul service this season. If you have booked package perhaps there is doubt as to which airline they will use, hence no flight number.

Probably best to post your question on the Gambia forum as the guys there are well up on the flights situation.

Liverpool, United...
6. Re: Monarch Flight to The Gambia

Sorry being really stupid here! I should have given more details. Flying from Gatwick on MON 4514 to Gambia and MON 4515 return on 31st October.

Thanks for your help.

Loughborough...
7. Re: Monarch Flight to The Gambia

"With a distance of under 3000 miles Monarch could use any of their aircraft's (B757 , A330, A300. A320, A321)" Last A300 went for scrap in April, last 757 leaves the fleet at the end of summer season this year.

There are only two A330s, so my money's on an A321.

Dubai, United Arab...
8. Re: Monarch Flight to The Gambia

They are using currently a B757-200 for this flight: http://uk.flightaware.com/live/flight/MON4515

Liverpool, United...
9. Re: Monarch Flight to The Gambia

Thank you all so much xx

Reply to: Monarch Flight to The Gambia
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted