We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travelling MAN - MCO (orlando) with 2 Toddlers

West Yorkshire
reviews: 4
Travelling MAN - MCO (orlando) with 2 Toddlers

It's our first flight with our two toddlers who will be 3 and 20 mth.

Is it worth while taking a goody bag for surrounding passengers? like I hear some do now containing ear plugs and sweeties maybe some gum and a little note to say sorry in advance in case we have an upset between them or both!!! Or is it been too much and giving ourselves extra things to prepare?

10 replies to this topic
Liverpool, UK
reviews: 14
1. Re: Travelling MAN - MCO (orlando) with 2 Toddlers

I would simply concentrate on what you and the kiddies needs to make the flight as comfortable as possible and don't worry about other passengers - whatever you do will never keep everybody happy.

Coffs Harbour...
reviews: 137
2. Re: Travelling MAN - MCO (orlando) with 2 Toddlers

If your nearby passengers complain (unnecessarily), just give them a spoonful of cement and tell them to 'harden up princess'

Falkirk, United...
3. Re: Travelling MAN - MCO (orlando) with 2 Toddlers

Flights to MCO are full of kids. Instead of goody bags for other passengers, take them for your little ones, different little things like crayons or books in case they get restless.

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 75
4. Re: Travelling MAN - MCO (orlando) with 2 Toddlers

Don't worry about it. Just bring what you need to keep the kids happy. Any adult getting on a plane to Disney World and expecting it to be kid free is living in Fantasyland already.

Dubai, United Arab...
reviews: 12
5. Re: Travelling MAN - MCO (orlando) with 2 Toddlers

We have have been children at some stage (even if some tend to forget that fact). As mentioned above concentrate on the needs of your kids.

Key decision will be if you want to buy a separate seat for your 20 months old. That would give you more space. Make sure you get a bassinet seat for the 3 month old. With 20 month your other child is likely to large for a bassinet already.

uk
reviews: 15
6. Re: Travelling MAN - MCO (orlando) with 2 Toddlers

dubai Phil don't think the child is 3 months think he/she is 3 years old , I know some kids are advanced for their ages but I have never seen a 3 month baby "toddle" not yet any way lol

Worry about your own family/children people take lots of snacks they like and lots of stuff to keep them occupied. You will never ever please everyone what annoys people on a flight is unruly children or parents who are oblivious to bad behavior and parents who make no effort to actually parent their children.

Enjoy your trip

Deb

Berkshire, England
reviews: 58
7. Re: Travelling MAN - MCO (orlando) with 2 Toddlers

Flights to Orlando are always full of small children so I really wouldn't worry!

Romford, United...
reviews: 23
8. Re: Travelling MAN - MCO (orlando) with 2 Toddlers

Just take care of the ankle biters, best gift you can offer surrounding passengers

Dubai, United Arab...
reviews: 12
9. Re: Travelling MAN - MCO (orlando) with 2 Toddlers

@ seska1: yep, your right ;-). That solutions the problem with one extra seat, then.

NYC/Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
reviews: 17
10. Re: Travelling MAN - MCO (orlando) with 2 Toddlers

As someone who is traveling only with adults--including to Orlando, gifts are not going to make me tolerate your kids any better. What WILL make me tolerate them is when I see an effort being made to keep the kids quiet ( and not kicking) The most infuriating children are not those who are acting like children BUT those who are doing their thing while the adults with them sit in a personal fantasy land ignoring any and all inappropriate behavior. ( including kicking the seat in front of them)

Reply to: Travelling MAN - MCO (orlando) with 2 Toddlers
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions