We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any1 going to Puerto Vallarta from gatwick on May 31st

Any1 going to Puerto Vallarta from gatwick on May 31st

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:35 am, April 26, 2014
Adelaide, Australia
reviews: 32
1. Re: Any1 going to Puerto Vallarta from gatwick on May 31st

Why???????????

Newton Abbot...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
reviews: 5
2. Re: Any1 going to Puerto Vallarta from gatwick on May 31st

You probably will get better feedback on the Puerto Vallarta travel forum.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g150793-i46-Puer…

Angie.

rural West Aussie
Destination Expert
for Perth
reviews: 52
3. Re: Any1 going to Puerto Vallarta from gatwick on May 31st

Well I imagine a whole planeload of people will be going. If it's just the two of you the airline will be losing a bucketload of money.

London, United...
reviews: 23
4. Re: Any1 going to Puerto Vallarta from gatwick on May 31st

Ok, maybe that's written wrongly and that's why it reads so weirdly. Do you mean you are wondering how busy it will be?

Your plane will probably be full, that will be pretty much a given, as for the hotel, you could email them and ask them what the estimated occupancy rate will be at the time of your stay.

However, it will be what it will be. I would not really be bothered, you'll find out when you get there.

Syracuse, New York
Destination Expert
for Seven Mile Beach, West Bay, Syracuse
reviews: 69
5. Re: Any1 going to Puerto Vallarta from gatwick on May 31st

Would having any of this information change any sort of decisions on your part? Or are you asking out of pure curiosity?