We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aer Lingus Multicity Flight

Houston, Texas
reviews: 324
Aer Lingus Multicity Flight

I go onto the site to try to get an idea of a multicity flight with them, but it does not seem to allow it without calling there number at 1-866-886-8844 from the U.S.

Has anyone been able to book a trip via there website using multiple cities?

Example: Houston to Dublin and Dublin to Edinburgh and Edinburgh to Houston.

13 replies to this topic
Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 74
1. Re: Aer Lingus Multicity Flight

Well they don't fly from Houston to Dublin and from Edinburgh you would have to go back via Dublin to maybe NYC.

I think that is where your problem lies. They have limited multi city options. In the US they use Jet Blue. Perhaps they can link multi city if you call them but not on their website it seems

Romford, United...
reviews: 22
2. Re: Aer Lingus Multicity Flight

I certainly have had problems with the multi city facility, it is set up in a way that is IMHO unique to Aer Lingus so you are not alone-phone and see what can be done

Houston, Texas
3. Re: Aer Lingus Multicity Flight

It is kinda strange that if you do multiple flights on Expedia it picks Aer Lingus for them all but yet you can't even do multiple flights on the actual airline site. I called them, but I think that is more prone to errors.

Romford, United...
4. Re: Aer Lingus Multicity Flight

You can do it on JetBlue site-go figure??? lol

Eastlake, Ohio
5. Re: Aer Lingus Multicity Flight

I did a multi-city ITN on the phone with them without any problems. The CS rep was very nice. On-line from the Aer Lingus site it is limited how many sectors you can make.

Houston, Texas
6. Re: Aer Lingus Multicity Flight

@ happymom2008,

Yeah I called them on the phone as well and they were able to give me a sample idea of what it would cost. I just find it strange you can get all flights aer lingus on a site like expedia for multicity but can't on the actual aer lingus site itself.

Eastlake, Ohio
7. Re: Aer Lingus Multicity Flight

@jordansbulls...I have no easy answers for you. I always book directly with the airlines. I just don't trust internet travel agents. I have just heard too many horror stories.

Portland, Maine
reviews: 15
8. Re: Aer Lingus Multicity Flight

I too have encountered this problem. I recently booked BOS to LHR, CDG to DUB and DUB to BOS via Aer Lingus. I found the flights on Kayak, then called the airline where I purchased my tickets. The only drawback is that you cannot access your reservation online until close to the departure date. Count me in as one who prefers to book directly through the airline.

Houston, Texas
9. Re: Aer Lingus Multicity Flight

@ rfische1,

Seems like they can say you don't have a flight if that is the case. You should always be able to access your itinerary.

Nashville, TN
reviews: 8
10. Re: Aer Lingus Multicity Flight

As Aer Lingus doesn't operate all of the legs but use a code share or partner airline, you may be able to see at least part of the itinerary on the partner site. See if you can get the name of the airline and their record locator (PNR) so you can check on their site.

Reply to: Aer Lingus Multicity Flight
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted