We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

flying jetstar later in the year mel/hnl

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 23
flying jetstar later in the year mel/hnl

Just wondering if anyone could tell me if audio channels are avaliable free of charge,I no video is an extra charge,considering taking my noise canceling headphones,any reply would appreciated thanks Doug (swarbie2)

4 replies to this topic
Melbourne
reviews: 1
1. Re: flying jetstar later in the year mel/hnl

Hi Doug,

If you're not planning to pay for video content on Jetstar, how are you planning to entertain yourself? I'm a huge fan of my kindle, so I understand the joy of reading, if that's what you're planning. Otherwise if you were considering taking an iPod (or similar) or a tablet or laptop then I think you would want to take your own headphones. I always find my own much more comfortable.

I couldn't find anything on Jetstar's website to say if audio was available free of charge. But there is a reference that you can book video content via their Manage My Booking. I wonder if there might be any helpful information there. I suppose it's possible that you might be able to tell if you have to pay for audio, but they might just bundle it all together.

There's some info here, but you've likely already checked it: jetstar.com/au/…entertainment. I suppose if worst comes to worst you could give them a call.

Cheers.

Melbourne, Australia
2. Re: flying jetstar later in the year mel/hnl

Thanks for the reply Aussiegirl86,I've been checking there website (jetstar) cannot find any info thats why I put it out here,first time traveling on low cost international flight normally go full service eco class but the only direct flight you can get from melbourne,not really the way I would like to go but going to via sydney and using another airlines a pain did that a couple of years ago to canada. Thanks again doug.

Avoca, Australia
Destination Expert
for Rusutsu-mura
reviews: 9
3. Re: flying jetstar later in the year mel/hnl

Is it a new 787 Dreamliner? On the A330's I've never noticed a headphone socket on the armrest.

Melbourne, Australia
4. Re: flying jetstar later in the year mel/hnl

I beleive it's still the airbus 330,would love to go on 787 thanks Doug

Reply to: flying jetstar later in the year mel/hnl
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted