We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Long Term Parking - Sydney Airport

Sydney
Long Term Parking - Sydney Airport

Hi all,

Does anyone have any good recommendations for long term car parks around Sydney International Airport (or any that you wouldn't recommend)? I have left my car at the official long term car park before but am wondering if the cheaper privately owned ones are okay as well?

Thanks in advance!

4 replies to this topic
Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Bargain Travel, Food and Travel
reviews: 42
1. Re: Long Term Parking - Sydney Airport

Hi,

There are multiple threads regarding long term parking on both the Sydney and Australian forums.

2. Re: Long Term Parking - Sydney Airport

HI all,

We have recently parked our car with Airport Park n Go its privately owned parking and it is 2-3 minutes away from international terminal, the prices way cheaper then the actual international airport parking. Try this parking see how u go, our friend recommended to us,they park their car there when going away.

I hope this helps..:)))

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Bargain Travel, Food and Travel
reviews: 42
3. Re: Long Term Parking - Sydney Airport

This post is 5mths old, and they were asking for somewhere nearby the International terminal. If you're referring to the place on Merchant St Mascot, it's not 2-3mins away, it's closer to 10mins and over 5km. Hardly what I'd call convenient.

Sydney, Australia
reviews: 11
4. Re: Long Term Parking - Sydney Airport

Hi

I would check the parking at the airport at the moment they are doing up to 31 days for $199 in February for next year so I have used them for my last 4 trips os and alway the most I paid was $249 only because I added valet which was worth it may I say

Have a great time

Reply to: Long Term Parking - Sydney Airport
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted