We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Canadian360.com flight booking site

Oakville, Canada
reviews: 4
Canadian360.com flight booking site

Good day,

Anybody ever used the site Canadian360.com for booking, and what wasyour experience.

I searched with the skyscanner and the prices for Air Canada summer domestic flight is $100 dollar less than at Air Canada site... Just would like to learn more about reliance of this site....

Thank you

9 replies to this topic
Liverpool, UK
reviews: 23
1. Re: Canadian360.com flight booking site

I have no personal experience but making a dummy booking included the following statement

"Prices are not guaranteed until tickets have been issued"

Personally this would be enough for me to avoid - lots of 3rd party sites will take a booking only to come back hours or days later to say that the fare is no longer available but they can get it for an extra $$$ which turns out to be the same, or higher, than booking direct with the airline in the first place.

2. Re: Canadian360.com flight booking site

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 7:03 pm, March 18, 2014

Ottawa, Canada
reviews: 80
3. Re: Canadian360.com flight booking site

I am wondering the same thing! My flight is $250 cheaper on this site...but I question when something seems "too good to be true"! No complaints with the BBB, and an "A" rating. But I am skeptical.

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 33
4. Re: Canadian360.com flight booking site

I happen to know the area where their office is located. The building is one that rents out day offices. (and some regular offices are there as well). It is not located in what I would call a retail area.

Call me old fashioned, but I prefer to buy tickets direct from airlines, or if from a travel agent, one I can actually walk into, see and meet people there.

Anyone can set up a website and offer tickets for sale...

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 7
5. Re: Canadian360.com flight booking site

I recently found a great price on a flight to Barbados using skyscanner.ca with canadian360.com. It was $200 cheaper than booking directly with Air Canada - and I certainly wasn't about to pay any more than necessary for a Rouge flight lol.

This is my first time using this booking site - therefore, I can't recommend them until I've completed my journey in December.

It's early days but so far, so good: I booked my flight with canadian360 yesterday and received my Air Canada PNR/booking reference within a couple of hours. Within 12 hours, the reservation went from "Confirmed" to "Ticketed".

Note: the actual booking transaction was handled by SkyRoute Travel Services out of Markham. They are the issuing agent for canadian360.

I logged into "Manage My Booking" on AirCanada.com and all looks fine; ticket number/details match, made seat selection, entered Advanced Passenger Info, etc .

There is a certain level of risk when you add another layer to the booking process - especially if you have to change your itinerary. My travel dates are usually firm and I've never had any problems using Orbitz, Expedia, cheaptickets.ca and cheapOair.ca...so I am pretty comfortable with the process.

Burlington, Canada
6. Re: Canadian360.com flight booking site

Did you follow through with your booking??

Halifax, Canada
reviews: 7
7. Re: Canadian360.com flight booking site

Their pricing was about 10% lower than others on a Europe itinerary I just checked.

BUT while they have a BBB logo on their site, at present I see they have an 'F' rating, apparently for using the logo without actually being accredited or submitting required info.

That certainly doesn't inspire confidence.

Vancouver, Canada
reviews: 6
8. Re: Canadian360.com flight booking site

I also saw that they got an "F" on Better Business Bureau.

My partner and I decided NOT to use this internet travel agent, even though their price quote was about $175 less than the airline website.

What we found very suspicious: After selecting the flight and inputting names, credit card details, they want you to click on the box "Accepting Terms and conditions, cancellation policy etc." We searched everywhere on the site and these Terms and Conditions were nowhere to be found. So we decided to not use this site.

9. Re: Canadian360.com flight booking site

I would personally not use Canadian 360 again, or probably any 3rd party.

Yes the flight I booked form Nova Scotia to Melbourne was cheaper but only just in comparison to booking directly with Air Canada and Qantas. Also, what I didn't realise when booking through a 3rd party is that if a flight is changed it is up to the 3rd party to notify you. If for some reason the 3rd party "forgets" to do this you could potentially miss your flight. This nearly happened to me and the only reason it didn't was because I went online the day prior to my flight to see if I could check in online only to find that my flight had been shifted forward by 2 hours and although the 3rd party had been notified 6 weeks earlier, they had neglected to let me know.

Reply to: Canadian360.com flight booking site
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted