We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomson Dreamliner Premium Club Seats

Liverpool, United...
reviews: 22
Thomson Dreamliner Premium Club Seats

We have selected seats 1A, 1C, 1G and 1J travelling as a party of 4 to Cancun in May. First of all I was wondering if these seats have extra leg room? Secondly, would getting from A&C to G&J be awkward? Finally what are people's thoughts on the Dreamliner Premium Club so far? Heard good and bad reviews.

41 replies to this topic
Liverpool, UK
reviews: 24
1. Re: Thomson Dreamliner Premium Club Seats

The advantage of Row 1 is the fact that you don't have a recliner in front of you but the downside is the proximity to the toilets and galleys where you get a lot of passenger traffic during the flight.

Getting from A/C to G/J will probably mean cutting across the galley area as you wont want to disturb the passengers in D/E/F.

This clip might be of interest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cq0Xg-GcMOk

Newton Abbot...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
reviews: 6
2. Re: Thomson Dreamliner Premium Club Seats

<<Getting from A/C to G/J will probably mean cutting across the galley area as you wont want to disturb the passengers in D/E/F.>>

Cabin crew will not let passengers through the galley to get from A/C to G/J either, as they say its for H&S reasons whilst they are working........you will have to walk to the back of the premium cabin and access the starboard aisle by walking around the back of Row 7 D/E/F. as per this pic. (Row 7 D/E/F is shown on left side of pic). They also announce passengers are to refrain using the space in front of Row 1 D/E/F.

http://tinyurl.com/leeoktm

Angie.

Edited: 8:31 am, March 15, 2014
London, United...
reviews: 23
3. Re: Thomson Dreamliner Premium Club Seats

But they are not working all the time,,,?

Newton Abbot...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
reviews: 6
4. Re: Thomson Dreamliner Premium Club Seats

When the crew are not working they are taking their breaks on a rota, having their meals or snacks, you soon know as curtains are always closed between the galley and passenger cabin.

Angie.

Sefton
reviews: 8
5. Re: Thomson Dreamliner Premium Club Seats

In the past, the FA's have usually stopped passengers on the rt. hand blocks of seats using the tiolet at the front. They had to use the one in the rear cabin. Not a problem now as I think there are 2 toilets in PC.

Huntingdon, United...
reviews: 1
6. Re: Thomson Dreamliner Premium Club Seats

leelarandlinslar,

1. Seats 1A, 1C, 1G and 1J are bulkhead seats at the front of Premium Club so do have extra legroom (as do 1D, 1E and 1F).

2. As Angelina has said, getting from A&C to G&J would be a short walk round the back of row 7 in Premium.

3. In my opinion Premium is great and worth the additional cost. We flew Premium when we holidayed in Mexico last summer. In-flight entertainment was good with a wide variety of films and TV shows on demand, plenty of games, etc. Food was far better than I'd had on previous Thomsons flights with a choice of 3 courses for main. Silver/metal cutlery and ceramic salt and pepper pots. Plenty of complimentary drinks and a good choice of spirits and soft drinks. We experienced excellent service from the crew. Cabin was airy, light and the overhead luggage racks had plenty of space. All in all I couldn't fault it and I hope you enjoy it. If nothing else it gets the holiday off to a good start!

Kevin

Liverpool, United...
reviews: 22
7. Re: Thomson Dreamliner Premium Club Seats

Thanks Everyone

Some great replies and I can't wait now. Didn't realise there was a gap at the rear to get through so even happier now. So glad we're going premium club now.

Hope you all have great travels this year!!!

Lee

west sussex England
reviews: 4
8. Re: Thomson Dreamliner Premium Club Seats

My wife & I got lucky, we booked seats 4A and 4C in premium class both ways. We are flying to Cancun April 16th.

Coventry, United...
reviews: 9
9. Re: Thomson Dreamliner Premium Club Seats

Dear Angie, we are booked in row 7 A & C on the Dreamliner and are worried that these seats do not recline at all. Do you know anything about this? Laura

London, United...
10. Re: Thomson Dreamliner Premium Club Seats

Do u know how wide the seats in premium economy and seat belt length

Reply to: Thomson Dreamliner Premium Club Seats
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted