We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomson Airline. Baggage Query

Dublin, Ireland
Thomson Airline. Baggage Query

Does anybody know if I can book/pay for a suitcase on the day of the flight? Flight from Manchester to Barbados. Thanks!

14 replies to this topic
UK
reviews: 27
1. Re: Thomson Airline. Baggage Query

yep you can however it works out a bit more expensive.not sure how much it is to do it on a long haul flight,. best bet send them a message on their facebook page

2. Re: Thomson Airline. Baggage Query

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 6:27 pm, March 14, 2014

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
reviews: 6
3. Re: Thomson Airline. Baggage Query

You can add extra luggage allowance to your booking up to three days before your departure other wise you will be charged excess luggage on day of departure which will cost you far more than pre booking it in advance.

You can add and pay for extra luggage through the Flight Extra website in link below.

https://flightextras.thomson.co.uk/

Angie.

Dublin, Ireland
4. Re: Thomson Airline. Baggage Query

I have booked my flight but didnt click the button for a suitcase! silly me. so i can still book a case on the plane for myself and my husband for this sunday?

Dublin, Ireland
5. Re: Thomson Airline. Baggage Query

I have booked my flight but didnt click the button for a suitcase! silly me. so i can still book a case on the plane for myself and my husband for this sunday?

Leyland, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
reviews: 42
6. Re: Thomson Airline. Baggage Query

Presuming its flight only and you haven't prebooked any luggage you can add it at the airport, but it's up to 50% cheaper to prebook it online.

Dublin, Ireland
7. Re: Thomson Airline. Baggage Query

Just to clarify its not extra luggage..its 1 suitcase each we need!Very worried we will be travelling with out any bags

Leyland, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
8. Re: Thomson Airline. Baggage Query

I would contact Thomsons to make 100% sure about adding it at the airport, and the cost.

Dublin, Ireland
9. Re: Thomson Airline. Baggage Query

Iv been trying to get through all day.. I also messaged them on facebook but no reply.. we are travelling in 2 days

Leyland, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
10. Re: Thomson Airline. Baggage Query

Have you tried Twitter? They do man their social media pages 24 hours a day.

Reply to: Thomson Airline. Baggage Query
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted