We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Searching for non-stop flights from LAS - Western Europe

West Yellowstone...
Destination Expert
for Flagstaff, West Yellowstone
reviews: 57
Searching for non-stop flights from LAS - Western Europe

Hello all,

Does anybody know a good way to find non-stop flights from a particular airport to any city in a particular region?

Specifically looking for non-stop from Las Vegas to any airport in Western Europe, say around Paris, Madrid, Frankfurt, Brussels, but definitely on the continent.

Have used Google flights and Kayak, checked our own airport site for airlines using it, etc. and it's all taking quite a bit of time. Best option so far is Condor into Frankfurt and, while the price may look very good up front, the reviews of this airline are sketchy in most cases. Just want to know if there are other options and to find them at a glance would be marvelous.

Hanau, Germany
reviews: 18
1. Re: Searching for non-stop flights from LAS - Western Europe

Maybe Condor it is? I was searching for a good flight to Jamaica from FRA, all of them had layovers in the US, for me that meant I had to get an ESTA, Condor offered the only non stopp flight to Jamaica so I decided to bite the bullet and take it.

I booked PE nothing special but a little more leg room and some anemities, flight from FRA to MBJ was on time, the return flight came from Cuba for some reason, not in the schedule and was delayed when it reached MBJ, so we took off 1 - 2 hours late, shortly before we reached FRA the flight attendens came out and told the passengers which had missed their connections in FRA on which flights they are booked now.

Crew was nice, service ok, it will not be my favourite airline but I would book them again if it makes travel that much shorter and reduces any hassle like connecting somewhere.

Crew is German so don't expect to much fussing over passengers and all the niceties you're use to in the states, but that's how we are.

I don't work for Condor, just used them once and maybe got lucky.

Trondheim, Norway
Destination Expert
for Trondheim
reviews: 20
2. Re: Searching for non-stop flights from LAS - Western Europe

Easiest way I found is to look at the airport wiki-page. Destinations tend to be listed more clearly there (unless the airport website has a destinations map).

BA fly to London Gatwick and Heathrow, Condor to Frankfurt, Edelweiss (Swiss subsidiary) to Zurich (starts 5th May), Thomas Cook to Glasgow and Manchester, Virgin Atlantic to Manchester (seasonal) and London Gatwick and XL Airways has a seasonal to Paris-CDG (July and August from the look of it).

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 74
3. Re: Searching for non-stop flights from LAS - Western Europe

Some sites will let you search for a destination airport plus any others within a certain number of miles. Orbitz.com, for example, has a check box for airports within 80 miles. That will help but I don't know of one that will search to any airport in Western Europe.

There can't be that many direct flights from LAS to Western Europe. I would imagine with not too much time you could go to each of the website of each airline that goes to LAS and look at their flight routes. There's probably no more than 10 or so that you'll have to check. With a quick review of the LAS airport site, it looks like i will be BA, Condor, or the big US airlines, American, Delta, United, and US air, and maybe Virgin.

Either way, you'll have to do some searching.

West Yellowstone...
Destination Expert
4. Re: Searching for non-stop flights from LAS - Western Europe

Thanks, Uta. For the record, I've not yet met a German person I didn't like!

Husband and I are well-traveled and don't expect to be fussed over. We almost always fly economy (unless some really spectacular deal comes our way) and prefer to spend our money on nicer things when we get to our destination. Just a little concerned about all the negative reviews, particularly with delays of flights with little to no explanation, and seats that don't recline (at all?) for such a long flight. Everything else I can handle and would gladly swap out the stop-overs and longer travel time for whatever lack of niceties I may have come to expect, especially knowing in advance what they are.

West Yellowstone...
Destination Expert
5. Re: Searching for non-stop flights from LAS - Western Europe

Thank you, Wes032. I think I'm ready to settle with Condor, having already spent at least a couple of hours searching a variety of options.

I did find one site, after I posted my question, which seems to reflect what I already suspected: Routehappy.com has a link at the bottom of their home page that says "nonstops from your city", and once on that page, one can choose from a list of continents. Posting this now in case it will be helpful to anyone else.

Syracuse, New York
Destination Expert
for Seven Mile Beach, West Bay, Syracuse
reviews: 84
6. Re: Searching for non-stop flights from LAS - Western Europe

(By the "continent" I assume you mean the mainland and are excluding the UK)

Based on my search in Matrix you have the following options:

Frankfurt (Germany) with Condor

Zurich (Switzerland) with SWISS

You have many more options if you are willing to go in to London and maybe take the train to the continent.

San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
reviews: 61
7. Re: Searching for non-stop flights from LAS - Western Europe

Kayak explore usually shows all the non stops from an airport too.

http://www.kayak.com/explore/

Edited: 2:36 pm, March 04, 2014
West Yellowstone...
Destination Expert
8. Re: Searching for non-stop flights from LAS - Western Europe

Thanks for the ideas! All are appreciated.

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
reviews: 74
9. Re: Searching for non-stop flights from LAS - Western Europe

Air Europe to Madrid seasonally from the end of July.

West Yellowstone...
Destination Expert
10. Re: Searching for non-stop flights from LAS - Western Europe

Thanks! Trip is in May. We have decided upon Condor with expectations in check.