We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Virgin Atlantic Premium economy A330

Norwich
reviews: 5
Virgin Atlantic Premium economy A330

Quick question, does anyone know what seats on A330 in PE do not have a window ? If anybody can help that would be great :-)

Liverpool, UK
reviews: 23
1. Re: Virgin Atlantic Premium economy A330

It depends on whether it's the 2 class (Economy & P/E) or 3 class (Economy, P/E & Upper Class) A330.

If it's the former then it appears all P/E seats have a window, if the latter then it appears 21A & 21 K do not have a window.

seatguru.com/airlines/Virgin_Atlantic_Airway…

seatguru.com/airlines/Virgin_Atlantic_Airway…

York, England
reviews: 18
2. Re: Virgin Atlantic Premium economy A330

I believe all the A330's are now in a 3 class configuration.

Liverpool, UK
reviews: 23
3. Re: Virgin Atlantic Premium economy A330

"I believe all the A330's are now in a 3 class configuration." - The Virgin website still shows both a 2 and 3 class version.

York, England
reviews: 18
4. Re: Virgin Atlantic Premium economy A330

Yeah, I know, but all the A330's are now configured as 3 class.

Norwich
5. Re: Virgin Atlantic Premium economy A330

Thats great thank you all for you help, now even more confused as have been told I maybe flying on a 747 ...Bring on the sunshine :-)

London
reviews: 74
6. Re: Virgin Atlantic Premium economy A330

I'm pretty sure that the two 330s in question have been converted to 3 class (but it does indeed still show the 2 class config on the VS website).

The two in question are G VLUV "Lady Love" (LHR) and G VGEM "Diamond Girl" (LGW)

Berkshire, England
reviews: 62
7. Re: Virgin Atlantic Premium economy A330

Louise, go onto the VA website, log into your booking (or do a dummy booking for the day you fly) and it will tell you what plane you will be on.

London
reviews: 74
8. Re: Virgin Atlantic Premium economy A330

It should tell you the model of plane you are on, but I don't think that it will tell you the exact plane (unless they have changed things quite recently)

uk
reviews: 32
9. Re: Virgin Atlantic Premium economy A330

I am sure someone on the v-flyer.com forum will have the answer,very helpful on anything Virgin Atlantic related.

Norwich
10. Re: Virgin Atlantic Premium economy A330

All sorted, thank you everyone :-) I am on A330.

Thank you for all your help.