We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Do airways do offer for August

Kuwait City, Kuwait
Do airways do offer for August

Hello,

I'm planning to travel to Canada in August and the prices for the flights are very high now:(

I want to travel either via turkish airlines, klm , or british airways

I want to ask if these airways usually do offer for summer or they don't so it is better to do booking now

Thanks

3 replies to this topic
Watford, United...
reviews: 12
1. Re: Do airways do offer for August

Summer is the peak time for travel so prices do tend to be high. Book if you are comfortable with the price.

uk
reviews: 73
2. Re: Do airways do offer for August

Airlines tend to discount Business Class tickets in August but economy tickets are more expensive - is all about supply and demand.

London
reviews: 8
3. Re: Do airways do offer for August

As has been said, summer is peak, and its generally about supply and demand. Get an idea of how much flights generally are, then see if what you can for august is acceptable for you. You could get luck and airlines may release more tickets.

I have been restericted to August holiday travel for many years now and have never noticed a difference to ticket prices when 'sales' are on unless they are tied to a release of tickets. For example had my eye on some Qatar air tickets for August. During their current promo the prices aren't any lower.

Reply to: Do airways do offer for August
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted