We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomson select your seat working properly for premium class

Hessle, United...
Thomson select your seat working properly for premium class

Hi

I understand there has been some problems for people using the online service to book their seats in premium class on the Thomson dreamliner as it would not let people select the two seats (ie A&C) near the window - does anyone know if this is resolved yet as I am due to book my seats in the next few days.

thanks

21 replies to this topic
Ayr, Scotland
reviews: 6
1. Re: Thomson select your seat working properly for premium class

From what I have read on other threads, you may need to phone them.

Leyland, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
reviews: 42
2. Re: Thomson select your seat working properly for premium class

Not working yet as far as I know. You will probably need to ring Flight Extras.

Newton Abbot...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
3. Re: Thomson select your seat working properly for premium class

No passengers still having trouble, you will have to ring the 'Flight Extra' team to pre book your specific seat/row numbers.

Angie.

UK
4. Re: Thomson select your seat working properly for premium class

I went to book my 2 premium seats this morning. Selected row 1 D E for outbound and clicked to select inbound to see that row 1 A C were available so clicked to select these. Got the message that seats had to be together so I phoned thomson to book to get the window seats. Lady on the phone told me that because i had tried to select these seats online they would be "blocked out" of the system for 2-3 hours and advised me to call back later so these seats would be "released" by the system. Anyone back this up? So frustrating to see the seats you want online but not being able to book them!!!

Leyland, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
reviews: 42
5. Re: Thomson select your seat working properly for premium class

Ring back and speak to someone else and ask to book those seats. You'll soon find out if it's right or not.

London, United...
6. Re: Thomson select your seat working properly for premium class

Is there any chance that the topic title can be changed? It is only because I clicked on it and noticed the responses that it isn't in fact fixed at all!

Newton Abbot...
Destination Expert
7. Re: Thomson select your seat working properly for premium class

No there is no way of changing the topic title on the thread.The only option to remove the topic is for the OP to remove the post and post it again with different title.

Angie.

UK
8. Re: Thomson select your seat working properly for premium class

I phoned back 2 hours later and got the seats I wanted. Really wanted row 1 as it sounds like difficulties getting in/out of the seat if the person infront is fully reclined. We got Row 1 D&E on way out and Row 1 A&C on the way back so looking forward to not having a seat back right in front of me!

9. Re: Thomson select your seat working properly for premium class

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:07 pm, November 12, 2014

Newton Abbot...
Destination Expert
10. Re: Thomson select your seat working properly for premium class

Geoff those seat numbers are not for the Dreamliner they are for the 767-300ER.

MAN-BGI is not scheduled for the Dreamliner.

Angie.

Reply to: Thomson select your seat working properly for premium class
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted