We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Do Turkish Airlines ever have a sale?

Dublin, Ireland
reviews: 3
Do Turkish Airlines ever have a sale?

I've been watching flight prices with this airline for a while and keeping an eye on their website and I can't say I've never noticed a sale being held. Can any regular Turkish Airline flyers on here tell me if they are ever inclined to hold one?

6 replies to this topic
Trondheim, Norway
Destination Expert
for Trondheim
reviews: 20
1. Re: Do Turkish Airlines ever have a sale?

Turkish have offers all the time, like other airlines. Offers seem to be dependent on which country you're in/departing from.

They're offering 20% base fares on flights from Norway. Here are the special offers from Ireland: turkishairlines.com/en-ie/flights-tickets/fl…

Milan, Italy
Destination Expert
for Ho Chi Minh City
reviews: 13
2. Re: Do Turkish Airlines ever have a sale?

No particular sale for long travel, the price just start very low, stay low until 3/4 month before the departure date, after they go up week by week.

I'm talking about Asia flights mainly through Bankok.

And in low season.

Dublin, Ireland
reviews: 3
3. Re: Do Turkish Airlines ever have a sale?

Thanks guys

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 75
4. Re: Do Turkish Airlines ever have a sale?

From here in the USA they run specials.

Dortmund, Germany
reviews: 2
5. Re: Do Turkish Airlines ever have a sale?

They normaly have a sale every month wich really good prices for always changing destinations. Sales are different for every country. So in Austria are different sale-destinations then in germany or switzerland.

Exbir always updates the newest turkish airlines sale for the german/swiss market here:

exbir.de/das-ist-gut-und-guenstig/13093-turk…

If you speka german its very easy to follow.

TK also has often special offers just for Turkey (wich are sometimes only published in turkish on the page. if they are for domestic travel).

Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 179
6. Re: Do Turkish Airlines ever have a sale?

TK has promotion from time to time to various destination, just check their website regularly. In fact last couple of weeks I have been hearing promotion advertising on the local radio channel here.

Reply to: Do Turkish Airlines ever have a sale?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted