We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gatwick Airport VIP Lounges Question

Kettering
reviews: 21
Gatwick Airport VIP Lounges Question

Hi.

Has anyone used any of the airport lounges at Gatwick? I was just wondering if alcohol is SELF SERVICE or BAR SERVICE. I travelled from Luton last year and their lounge allows you to serve your own drinks. I prefer this way.

I am travelling from Gatwick on the 6th Feb 2014

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for London
reviews: 15
1. Re: Gatwick Airport VIP Lounges Question

Of the lounges at Gatwick, the No. 1 lounges seem to be better options than the Servisair offerings. As far as I know, drinks are self serve at all of them, but the Servisair lounges charge for Champagne.

London
reviews: 33
2. Re: Gatwick Airport VIP Lounges Question

No1 is bar service for alcohol and hot snack. Soft drinks and all other snacks are self serve. That said, the No1 lounges are miles better than other 'pay for use' lounges.

Bracknell, United...
3. Re: Gatwick Airport VIP Lounges Question

Got to agree with rcspeirs about the No1 lounge, I have used the Gatwick and Heathrow ( Terminal 3 ) No 1 lounges and they are head and shoulders above the serviceair lounges. Hot food is served waiter/ waitress service and cold snacks you help yourself. They also have a bar where beer, spirits and some wines are complimentary. You can have champagne and cocktails but at a cost option.

4. Re: Gatwick Airport VIP Lounges Question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:23 am, February 01, 2015