We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Premier sky travel new york

Sydney, Australia
reviews: 11
Premier sky travel new york

IF you have used this company to book air travel, have you found their service satisfactory?

all comments gratefully received.

thankyou

56 replies to this topic
Toronto, Canada
reviews: 34
1. Re: Premier sky travel new york

Looks like a typical 3rd party website promising cheap discounted prices and having no real time information, estimates only. I put in a sample request of a flight sequence I know very well and they quote far less than the actual price, which usually means nothing, because there is no actual ticket sold at that price. It is likely smoke an mirrors. I note they cannot even spell the word "customer" correctly on their main web page.,, as quoted directly below.

Surely you know what the answer is...book direct with the airline yourself

-------------------------------------------------

Being our customer means having premier quality costumer service while traveling luxurious business class flights and paying almost 70% less than published airfares. We make sure that each one of our customers enjoys their flight experience

Trondheim, Norway
Destination Expert
for Trondheim
reviews: 20
2. Re: Premier sky travel new york

From what I can gather they are a milage broker selling tickets booked with frequent flyer points.

This is against terms and conditions of all airlines and if discovered tickets can and will be cancelled at no notice and the original owner of the points and your milage account (if you have one with the operating airline) will be closed.

Sydney, Australia
3. Re: Premier sky travel new york

Some friends of mine used this service and lost a large sum of money. As yet they have not give the money back. This company is knowingly selling flights with traded air miles. You arrive at the check in counter and told you do not have a valid booking. Seats even sold to somebody else. This company is breaking the Airline rules knowing you will loose your money and your dream vacation. Legal action pending......

Sydney
reviews: 1
4. Re: Premier sky travel new york

Ourselves and two other friends are also victims of this scam My husband dealt initially with a guy named Jason based in New York Further investigation by the NY Police department has shown the address of the company seems to be an apartment block and is not registered as a valid IATAN travel agency

When our tickets where cancelled eight weeks before flying to Europe we were referred on to a mysterious character supposedly based in Cairns named Kym - sound familiar ? Kym offered us far inferior flights to compensate our loss and as beggars can't be choosers , we accepted The day before flying these fares were also cancelled by Premier Sky Travel or by United airlines - as they were obviously not valid

We were led to believe that Premier Sky Travel offered legitimate discounted fares but as we have since discovered they deal in traded air miles. Jason and Kym are fraudsters -

We are currently in the process of taking civil action against Premier Sky Travel

Phoenix, AZ
reviews: 187
5. Re: Premier sky travel new york

Looks as though you were wise to do your research BEFORE buying from them!

Too few stop by TA, until after the damage has been done.

Hope that the prices were not at the upper-end of your budget, and that you will find tickets, direct with an airline, that will work for you.

Good luck,

Hunt

Perth, Australia
6. Re: Premier sky travel new york

We have been in a similar position. we purchased, and paid almost $A9000. We at least kept an eye on tickets but then 3 weeks before, our flights cancelled! Jason referred to Kym in Cairns as well. 6 weeks now and realise a scam! We learned a lesson, never again. We are based in WA. Interested in action u are taking. Maybe can join in? Peter & Helen.

Perth, Australia
7. Re: Premier sky travel new york

Premier sky travel a scam

Edited: 5:53 am, August 01, 2014
Yamba, Australia
8. Re: Premier sky travel new york

We used Jason at Premier Sky Travel in April this year to book two business class tickets from Brisbane to Venice. We got scammed over $9000. Tickets were cancelled by United Airlines with no explanation. Jason promised to refund our money but it never happened. In the end Master Card refunded our money. It took months and was very stressful.

Jason and Kym are scammers. Stay away from them. In the end I purchased our tickets from Our travel agent for not much more than I had paid to Jason. I'm really glad I didn't pay by wire transfer from my bank like he wanted.

Contact the Department of Fair Trading in your state and BBB in America to help you, and tell Jason that are doing so. It might help a little. Good luck getting your money back!

Sunshine Coast...
9. Re: Premier sky travel new york

I have just logged onto trip advisor to make a positive comment about premier sky travel and am shocked to see the negative experiences fellow revellers have had. We booked two business class fares from Brisbane Australia to Paris with Jason. I took a leap of faith and wired him the cash. We have just completed our trip and had wonderful, trouble free experience with lovely flights both ways using Thai, Singapore and Swiss airline. These flights were around half the price of what I could get in Australia. I would certainly have used the company again, now probably not.

UK
reviews: 90
10. Re: Premier sky travel new york

I took a leap of faith and wired him the cash.

=====

Do you often just wire cash to people you stumbled across on the internet without even checking on them first? Goodness.

You dodged a bullet, all these air miles reseller companies are having the airlines crack down on them through legal means and procedural, eg determining which tickets are against Ts&Cs through resale and cancelling them.

Reply to: Premier sky travel new york
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted