We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ryanair Flights From Stansted

UK
reviews: 27
Ryanair Flights From Stansted

Don't know if this has been posted previously, Ryanair have changed the times of their flights to Kephalonia since they originally went on sale in November. When I booked it was an early morning flight, but it's now changed to afternoon, not arriving until 9:25pm. It was only through chance that I found out as Ryanair haven't informed me or my family. The prices have also reduced. Ryanair are obliged to offer a refund if they change your flight more than 3 hours. We all cancelled our bookings, got a refund and rebooked for £60 cheaper each. Works out a lot of money when there's 8 of us!

It could also cause problems for those who may have prebooked transfers or hired cars...

East Anglia
Destination Expert
for Cephalonia
reviews: 51
1. Re: Ryanair Flights From Stansted

Hi,

I haven't seen this or a similar post before concerning Ryanair and Cephalonia.

Could be annoying if you have pre-booked a hotel for the night before that you no longer need.

Is it for one particular flight on one particular date or the whole season?

If the flight number has not changed then that should cause no problems to car hire companies as most will monitor these but a phone call or email would be useful. It would probably be more important to contact companies where a transfer has been booked.

Have a good holiday anyway.

Bob

UK
reviews: 27
2. Re: Ryanair Flights From Stansted

Hi, from what I can see, all flights have been changed and not just the dates we're going.

It's an inconvenience arriving late in the evening but one we can cope with.

The problem was the flight home, it was changed to 10pm and we have to vacate our villa by 10am. They've been very good tho' and add an extra day to our booking so we can stay there until we leave for the airport.

UK
reviews: 53
3. Re: Ryanair Flights From Stansted

Thanks for the 'heads up'. This is absolutely disgraceful...

We will now lose nearly a full day of our holiday as we originally were to fly at 06.20 and now we fly at 15.15 and arrive at 20.35. We also booked a room at a hotel the night before that I will have to cancel. Coming back our flight has also moved from arriving at 20.50 to now 23.20. We live in Shrewsbury so what time are we all going to back now - I predict 3am earliest. I have work the next day.

How come they can just change their flight times without notice and yet when we try to change even the smallest thing, like a misspelt name, they whack us with huge fines.

I AM VERY ANGRY...

Edited: 4:32 pm, January 24, 2014
reviews: 18
4. Re: Ryanair Flights From Stansted

Not very low cost really!!

essex
reviews: 17
5. Re: Ryanair Flights From Stansted

I'm so pleased I saw this !!! I want to cancel too now how did you go about it please did you phone or cancel online ? thanks for the info :-)

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
reviews: 112
6. Re: Ryanair Flights From Stansted

You should get an email from them, when you get the email from Ryanair informing you of the change you have a link with an option to cancel or accept the change. If you cancel you get a full refund............eventually ! We waited 4 weeks when they did this to us a couple of years ago, 2 time changes each worse than the other, in the end we opted to book elsewhere and get a refund

Edited: 12:57 pm, February 03, 2014
essex
7. Re: Ryanair Flights From Stansted

I've since found an online form to claim the refund back on their website . Have filled in the information and it keeps saying try again later grrrrr !!! Our flights were 10 hours later both ways with no notification ......

UK
reviews: 53
8. Re: Ryanair Flights From Stansted

I still haven't had any notification from Ryanair. I only know about the flight time changes as a result of this forum. Disgusting...

essex
9. Re: Ryanair Flights From Stansted

Thanks i'm getting in a pickle now. I've cancelled my accommodation and although I can see the flight times have changed on the website, when I fill the refund form in it says the refund can't be processed because there is hasn't been delayed for more than 3 hours ? we were booked for dep 06.25 out from Stansted and ret 12.10 but it shows dep 16.40 and return 22.25 so clearly a difference of more than 3 hours (10 in fact ) ......... help !!!

essex
10. Re: Ryanair Flights From Stansted

* the flights haven't been