We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Have the computers at MAS Enrich Melbourne really crashed?

reviews: 17
Have the computers at MAS Enrich Melbourne really crashed?

Does anyone know if the computers at MAS Enrich Melbourne really have crashed ten days ago and are still out? We have been trying to gain a simple upgrade with accrued points plush cash for a return trip to Penang since January 7 without success. Emails aren't answered and phone calls are a nightmare. If you can fluke through to speak to someone they use the increasingly unlikely crashed computer excuse. No information on MAS website, Facebook or Twitter. Does anyone know any senior person at MAS or have any suggestions that can help us resolve tbis nightmare?

4 replies to this topic
Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
reviews: 3
1. Re: Have the computers at MAS Enrich Melbourne really crashed?

Have you tried asking them on Twitter - @mas

I have had problems with Enrich Miles for ages and have become fed up tryin to use them , no idea about their computer problems, we have a small business but even 'we' have everything backed-up and mirrored onto another system, amazing if it is 10 days.

Maybe it's along the lines of the 'no tea or coffee' excuses ( sorry - private moment there for me ! :) Ha Ha

Edited: 2:14 am, January 17, 2014
2. Re: Have the computers at MAS Enrich Melbourne really crashed?

Thanks for the tip. I'll give it a go. I

expect the worst, but hope for the best!

australia
3. Re: Have the computers at MAS Enrich Melbourne really crashed?

it is holiday time and extremely hot ATM in Melbourne, like most places short staffed at this time of year

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Perth
reviews: 27
4. Re: Have the computers at MAS Enrich Melbourne really crashed?

I'm an enrich member and have had emails this week advising of their website issues etc so I see no reason for you to think they are lying.

And yes the heatwave and resulting public transport issues has left a lot of workplaces shorthanded this week too.

Reply to: Have the computers at MAS Enrich Melbourne really crashed?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted