We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

connecting flight at boston

wiltshire, uk
reviews: 27
connecting flight at boston

hi , have just booked flights to heathrow to orlando via boston, have read mixed reviews on boston airport we have 2.30hrs between flights , but the question I can't find the answer to is , terminal e to a, how long dose it take to walk over the bridge / walkway? at a moderate pace . I have read that sometimes the buses can b a bit slow, terminal to terminal. don't want to wait 20 mins for bus when we could walk it in 15mins. many thanks for any help or tips .rachelle

Boston...
reviews: 125
1. Re: connecting flight at boston

Entirely doable:

massport.com/logan-airport/…

Liverpool, UK
reviews: 23
2. Re: connecting flight at boston

I normally look for a connection window of 3 hours to clear Immigration/Customs but you should be ok with 2 hours 30 mins as long as your first flight is on time and there are no major queues at Immigration.

According to the airport website the walk from E to A terminals is less than 0.2 mile or around 5 minutes.

massport.com/logan-airport/…

wiltshire, uk
reviews: 27
3. Re: connecting flight at boston

hi thank you both for your answers

4. Re: connecting flight at boston

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 01, 2015