We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easy Jet was super

Hants, UK
Level Contributor
2,699 posts
18 reviews
Easy Jet was super

As it gets a lot of bad press I just want to say we flew Easy Jet LGW/SSH.

The plane left on time, it was a newish plane and the seats are great, quite comfy for a 5.30hr flight, there is plenty of leg room and they don't recline so no hassle there either.

As long as you abide by their rules I can't imagine you would have a problem.

The crew were helpful and polite, can't wait to do it again...............

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
14,902 posts
24 reviews
1. Re: Easy Jet was super

josiem

You have enough posts to know that praising any airline on the forum is simply not allowed - Easyjet normally provide good service for the price you pay as long as you stick to the rules.

Hants, UK
Level Contributor
2,699 posts
18 reviews
2. Re: Easy Jet was super

Sorry but I didn't know that, I just thought it was unfair to always read bad reports about them.

Lewes, United...
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
13,859 posts
40 reviews
3. Re: Easy Jet was super

I think Tom had his tongue firmly in his cheek! ;-)

I am also a fan of easyJet. They do what it says on the tin, we've never had a bad experience to date.

SWT

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
6,059 posts
17 reviews
4. Re: Easy Jet was super

I am not a fan of Easy Jet, but they earned my respect for delivering exactly what they promise. And that in itself is a great thing.

The problem is that many people expect them to do more than what they write they will do on their website.

Staffordshire...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
Level Contributor
11,805 posts
16 reviews
5. Re: Easy Jet was super

I too have never had a problem flying Easyjet. Be there on time. You get what you pay for.

wirral
Level Contributor
17,158 posts
88 reviews
6. Re: Easy Jet was super

easyJet must be doing a lot right. The company is going from strength to strength and if you have held their shares for more than a year you will be highly delighted with your holding.Stelios has quietened down too so despite his objections to the planned expansion of the fleet with new aircraft the increasing value of his substantial shareholding (with no personal influence as he is not on the Board of Directors now) must be satisfying him.They have a very modern fleet of Airbuses.

We who use Liverpool John Lennon Airport are lucky to have them as a major player.

Cala d'Or, Spain
Level Contributor
3,936 posts
109 reviews
7. Re: Easy Jet was super

I am a regular traveller with Easyjet using their services from Bristol - Palma.

I have not encountered any problems over the years, clean modern aircraft, great cabin crew, reasonable refreshments on board and flights on time all at a good price.

What more does the traveller need.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
5,173 posts
97 reviews
8. Re: Easy Jet was super

I have used EasyJet from Edinburgh to Amsterdam twice now, and both times were absolutely fine. Also, very competitive price wise.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
41 posts
12 reviews
9. Re: Easy Jet was super

As I live in Birmingham and have little interest in visiting either Grenoble or Geneva, I don't get to use EasyJet from my local airport. Which is unfortunate as I flew with them for the first time from LGW to Luxembourg and they were suberb for a LCC. If they ever start flying BHX-PRG I would transfer my loyalty from Lufthansa to them in a heartbeat.

Worthing, United...
Level Contributor
6,846 posts
14 reviews
10. Re: Easy Jet was super

Hi

I travel with Easyjet very frequently and find their service always to be excellent and occasionally superb.

A few months ago I had to use BA instead of Easyjet to get to Prague, and I thought well never mind they will be at least as good. But they weren't. The plane was tatty and old and there was no airbridge just a long bus journey, a walk across the Tarmac in pouring rain and a struggle up the aeroplane steps. The flight was about 50% more expensive because of the extras I didn't want but had no option to purchase.

Easyjet wins every time for me.

Jackie