We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Extra legroom seats

Manchester, United...
reviews: 3
Extra legroom seats

Hi All

I'm due to flight out 1st March with Virgin from Manchester and have booked extra legroom seats. I am now under 90 days to go. I thought that under 90 days I could view my seats on their website using My booking. At the moment I cannot see anything to show that.

Does anyone know where to look or have I just made that up in my excitement?

Thanks

Coffs Harbour...
reviews: 150
1. Re: Extra legroom seats

If it is 1 dec in the UK today, then today would be exactly 90 days until departure, not less than 90 days.

Give the system a chance mate........excitement makes us all crazy, I know I am the same. Give it another 24-48hrs.

Have a great trip

Berkshire, England
reviews: 61
2. Re: Extra legroom seats

Go onto "Manage My Booking" and put in your reference and name. That will bring up your flight details. Scroll down and click on "View or change my seat". It will also tell you how many days/hours until you fly. You may just be a bit early. Having said all that, you may not be able to view extra legroom seats on-line as they may be allocated at check in?

Edited: 3:26 pm, December 01, 2013
Kelso, United...
reviews: 10
3. Re: Extra legroom seats

Try again tomorrow

Altamonte Springs...
Destination Expert
for Saint Augustine
reviews: 23
4. Re: Extra legroom seats

"Does anyone know where to look or have I just made that up in my excitement?"

Since this is an air travel question, why not ask this question on the Air Travel forum?

staffordshire
reviews: 141
5. Re: Extra legroom seats

Hi we are going out on 1st March from Manchester to .

Manchester, United...
6. Re: Extra legroom seats

Hi all

Thanks, the website says 89 days and 16 hrs now, it does say view or change my seats but I cannot click on it. I could be a little early or maybe I can't view at all because they maybe allocated at check in. Oh well must be a bit too keen. I'll try again tomorrow.

At least I got the seats.

Kelso, United...
reviews: 10
7. Re: Extra legroom seats

Vic - everyone knows you get eaten alive on that forum lol

Altamonte Springs...
Destination Expert
for Saint Augustine
reviews: 23
8. Re: Extra legroom seats

Susie,

Not if you think before you post (just like Flyertalk).

It sounds like common sense, but many posters fail to do it (No offense Nigel. I don't mean you.)

Edited: 4:03 pm, December 01, 2013
Manchester, United...
9. Re: Extra legroom seats

Hi annibear we fly at 11.15 might see you there. Vic I asked here as I have already read others asking similar questions and as I have been using this forum for a few months now I have learned that this is a good place to get advise, but thanks for the thought. If I'm honest though I never thought of trying anywhere else.

Manchester, United...
10. Re: Extra legroom seats

thanks Vic just read your other post no offence taken, I'm just used to using this forum