We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

EasyJet flights to Corfu

berkshire
reviews: 12
EasyJet flights to Corfu

I note that easyJet are not showing any flights to Corfu at this time of year.

Could anyone tell me if they will be still flying late September into October 2014?.

I have booked a hotel from 25th Sept to 5th Oct 2014 and am a little worried that there will be no easyjet flights to Corfu.

They are showing up till 14th Sept at the time of writing this.

Aberdeen, United...
reviews: 8
1. Re: EasyJet flights to Corfu

To early for next September flights,..I'm waiting for Easy jet flights to for October nothing yet,

Chorley, United...
reviews: 13
2. Re: EasyJet flights to Corfu

Don't worry as it IS too early for October 2014 flights just yet. I seem to remember the October flight appearing some time in December last year. Just hope your exact dates coincide although year to year, they do seem to fly on the same days!

berkshire
reviews: 12
3. Re: EasyJet flights to Corfu

I am aware that the flights are not showing yet for October. What I was worried about was that easyJet might stop flying to Corfu in September and therefore I would not be able to book with them for my return. I was counting on them flying every day to Corfu as I believe they do during the Summer, but maybe not!

Loughborough...
reviews: 19
4. Re: EasyJet flights to Corfu

Highly likely that the flights will continue into October as they did this year, but unless someone posting here works for easyJet, there's no absolute certainty.

Chorley, United...
reviews: 13
5. Re: EasyJet flights to Corfu

Don't panic, there's no reason why the flights would end at the end of September and if the worst came to the worst, you could fly back with a different airline.............but, this is very unlikely to happen. Try to forget about it for a few weeks then look again. I booked with easyjet last January and think they were selling flights for October roughly end of December.

6. Re: EasyJet flights to Corfu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, November 27, 2014