We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Virgin Atlantic extra leg room seats pre booked with kids

rhyl
reviews: 3
Virgin Atlantic extra leg room seats pre booked with kids

Hi have prebooked extra leg room seats with Virgin flying to Jamaica from gatwick in fen. I was offered them over the phone by flying club after seat plus was full,

We are a group of 6 2ad 4 kids but only 1 child under 12. Have gone to book seats 90 days before to find out with these seat booking I cant do anything until check in. Having read some reviews I don't even know if I have done the right thing

Are all theses seats by the toilets ?

Will Virgin seat is together as a family ?

These are extra leg room not exit row seats I was told.

We may try to online check in and if we have to twilight check as heading down night before but it will be a rush to get there for 9pm

Any help will be appreciated

4 replies to this topic
Cardiff, United...
reviews: 11
1. Re: Virgin Atlantic extra leg room seats pre booked with kids

The seats will be allocated ready for online check in. The seats are all in a block and are not directly adjacent to any toilets. When i flew my family were sat all together, but i guess it can't be guaranteed.

rhyl
2. Re: Virgin Atlantic extra leg room seats pre booked with kids

Thank you . Did you twilight check as well . We are heading down night before but unless we take an earlier train (1 more day off school) we arrive in euston 6.30 if we hit traffic we are told cant promise getting us to gatwick before 9pm. Would we still get online check in seats if we arrived on the day , you read horror stories on here with people being moved when they arrive at airport. Like others have said on a short flight we don't moan but for 10 hours you need to be together

Cardiff, United...
reviews: 11
3. Re: Virgin Atlantic extra leg room seats pre booked with kids

Do online check in and then you dont need to worry if you are running late for twilight. Then you can just drop your bags off on the day.

rhyl
4. Re: Virgin Atlantic extra leg room seats pre booked with kids

Thank you for your help

Reply to: Virgin Atlantic extra leg room seats pre booked with kids
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted