We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomson Dreamliner Seats 39 G & J

Paisley, Scotland...
reviews: 7
Thomson Dreamliner Seats 39 G & J

Has anyone used these seats?

My wife and I decided to be anti social and snag these two seats as they are a row of two.

I know the windows are pretty huge on the Dreamliner but I just wondered if anyone had been in these seats and if they are any good.

Kev

66 replies to this topic
Leyland, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
reviews: 34
1. Re: Thomson Dreamliner Seats 39 G & J

I haven't flown in them but there is a picture of them here.

http://tinyurl.com/ml7x5cl

Paisley, Scotland...
2. Re: Thomson Dreamliner Seats 39 G & J

Thanks LeylandSunaddict.

That looks just about ideal for us :D

Glasgow
reviews: 11
3. Re: Thomson Dreamliner Seats 39 G & J

Kev when are you flying as I had my eye on these seats too!

Paisley, Scotland...
4. Re: Thomson Dreamliner Seats 39 G & J

22nd Jan from Gatwick mate.

I've already booked the seats though so if you are on the same flight.. sorry :P

Glasgow
reviews: 11
5. Re: Thomson Dreamliner Seats 39 G & J

It's not the same flight. We're 10th May from Glasgow.

Let us know what they're like!

6. Re: Thomson Dreamliner Seats 39 G & J

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:05 pm, November 21, 2013

Leyland, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
reviews: 34
7. Re: Thomson Dreamliner Seats 39 G & J

Seat numbers are never guaranteed, with any airline. Essentially with Thomsons you are paying to sit together, and being able to choose seat numbers is a freebie that goes with it. If your new seats aren't together (which could mean they are across and aisle or infront/behind), you are entitled to a refund of the supplement you paid.

Dundee, United...
reviews: 20
8. Re: Thomson Dreamliner Seats 39 G & J

Grizzlykev just wondered how you got on in row 39? It's almost time to book our seats and a little worried about the limited recline and the closeness to the toilets. Your advice would be greatly received :)

Paisley, Scotland...
9. Re: Thomson Dreamliner Seats 39 G & J

We loved them.

You do get a little bit less recline but the only time that becomes an issue is when the seat in front fully reclines. Really it only affects the screen.

For both flights most people seemed to go to the toilets in front so no massive queues for them. You can just hear the toilet but if youhave headphones on you don't hear it at all.

You also get the benefit of the space between the empty seat location and the window. We stored or bags there. You also get an extra tray.

It's ideal for couples.

One slight drawback is that it did take us a while to get off the flight.

Dundee, United...
reviews: 20
10. Re: Thomson Dreamliner Seats 39 G & J

Thanks for getting back to me. Definately think we'll go for them. Not bothered about having to wait to get off the flight, you have to wait on you're bags coming off anyway :)

Reply to: Thomson Dreamliner Seats 39 G & J
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted